« Back to All Topics
why so many rooms in 8ball pool?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
there is a main room where everybody is in, always like 100 people. then there are 10 other rooms, some for spain, portugees, french, english room and so on. Nobody is in there. Ever. Is it an idea to just delete those rooms? I doesn't make sense.
🙃
Good afternoon Ronald Flexibel,
Please be advised that not only in 8 ball pool, but in all other games, FlyOrDie alternatively makes available a greater number of rooms so that no one is unable to enter to play, as you rightly said there are specific rooms to be frequented by players who speak that language, however no one is forbidden to enter whatever the room.
In my opinion it makes sense to keep the rooms vacant and available, because as you must understand there are times of the year like: weekends, vacations, festive seasons, among other countless reasons that our rooms fill up, as well as we have players who like and prefer to be alone with friends in rooms with little or no movement, so they are very useful, so let's accept them with the maximum naturalness.

Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
I'm not sure who you are but it seems as if you live in a weird fantasy I have been here for years and have never seen more than 200 people ever, so when this time of holidays and times that there all full rooms of different language groups are, I think only exists in your head. Your patronising condescending replies are ridiculous and would be better left unsaid!
❤️
🙃
Why are you so triggered over a simple observation
😮
🙃
Why dont all the French speaking people in 8ball use the French room instead of room1?
❤️