« Back to All Topics
Wheres DarkSage
Posted in 
Off-topic
Wheres DarkSage
Posted in 
Off-topic
Wheres DarkSage
Does anyone know where darksage is or whats going on in his life!
I hope hes ok,,hes a good kid with a big heart, 
With lots of sorrow in it,,I hope hes ok..
I havent seen him for weeks is he banned or not here ,,does anyone know 
PLEASE TELL ME,,IM WORRIED BOUT HIM,,
THANKS  Sherry...
I hope dark sage is okay too, for all his ranting and raving I always found that he needed understanding, he suffers from a dreadful disability which makes it very hard for him to not get angry. I wish him well and hope that he comes back soon with one of his amazing quotes which he always puts on my post. Good luck sage where ever you are.
Darksage was permanently banned for repeatedly wishing that I, as well as some others would 'die', 'rot in h__l' and other such comments. I personally do not wish he came back as some of these comments were very hurtful as well as one wishing 'suit you sir's' auntie would die or something like that. So no don't say he has got a big heart coz he ain't.
yes don, i find it hard to reconcile with someone wishing 
ill
       members of my family to die a "slow painful death."
Big heart?
Big attention seeker.

suit you,
sir
Big heart? lol...

It's not so much understanding..he has just shut himself off to the world. It seems he dosn't want friends. Just a' prayin for him. 
lol hes been on hes got a new name
LOL ..someone with many personalities eh newkie? ...
Well' I agree its not cool to wish bad things on people,,
and I'm sorry that he did ,,
I think that darksage has a problem with trust and hes been hurt alot himself
It shows in the songs he copys down,,
 I'm sure that he didn't just pick you out of the crowd and say these bad things,,
Im very sorry that he did,,and if it matters at all I'm sure he is also sorry.. 
Deep down inside, he is a good kid ..
He just has problems that people dont take time to understand..
God bless the less fortunate,,for they are the innocent ones,,and god bless those who dont understand the less fortunate ones
 May god give them the ability to understand the weakness of others..
TY for you comments,,
peace to you .

Dark Sage was a good kid...i hope he makes a comeback
ok but can't he return under a different name or is it against the rules?I mean how can u bann someone perm thats wow i just i dunno what i would do if i never got to return to flyordie pool room :(
guess u could say its my second home thats where i spend my extra time thats I know its a lil much but ya'll are my family my friends when i need someone to talk to I know someone will always be there to listen some people say I take this to serious but thats the way I feel :)
Sounds like a cool person i would like to meet him/her....