« Back to All Topics
Rigged Dice
Posted in 
General
Rigged Dice
Posted in 
General
Rigged Dice
Just lost a game when my opponent rolled doubles 5 (only way out of block) doubles 6, double 2 and doubles 4.   Stastistically this is almost impossible but not on this site.
Hello 
JMH21, your win percentage of 51% is very good. The dice are not rigged. They are random. 
Kind regards, 
John
I will respectfully disagree.  First, there is no such thing as "random" on a computer.  It has to be programmed.  Second, this site produces too many stastistically improbable rolls.  I suspect if I had the time and wanted to hack the program I would find some serious programming to extend games.
I also had a game my opponent started w 66 thenn 44 and 55, I play live since years and not sure I have ever see it
I am 100% sure some players use cheat. happened to me that opponent started rolling 66 as soon as we got out of each other's way. I found it strange, but a few days after I played with the same player and the same thing happened.
Statistically what you describe is no more or less likely than any other combination of numbers. A simple example: if you spin a coin and it comes up heads, that does not make tails more or less likely the next time you spin the coin. Same with dice; each roll is statistically a singular event. It's pretty easy to match this reality in computer code, a very basic program can do this.
Edited by <unknown author>