« Back to All Topics
Test 123
Posted in 
General
Test 123
Posted in 
General
Test 123
Hello FOD lovers! Just want to see the new updates! Great job Admins!
Edited by Goddess.
❤️
🙃
I'm also very happy about the latest updates. A big THANK YOU to hoat4 and everybody involved!
Kind regards,
John
❤️
Hi Goddess,

Yes, very nice work! 
I really like all these innovations!
I am very pleased that there are so many innovations (:

Sincerely Psycho
❤️
Hello Leslie, greetings.

Congratulations to the flyordie team, excellent work, it would be nice to add some new emojis.
❤️
🙃
Friendly Alien This guy every time I beat him tells me I will ban you and threatens me terribly I didn't do anything to him and he insults me
❤️
Good morning ZaaRa,
It seems to me that you were wrong and hasty in posting your message here, so I ask you that when this kind of situation occurs again, you should make a report of abuse but never using the forum for that purpose.
Since you don't have enough dice points to do so in the player's profile, you can do it this way: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
 attaching proof of image capture if possible.

Thank you very much and regards
Dav7d
🙃
❤️
greetings, the report feature is a subscribers-only feature and has nothing to do with the dots in the dice.  Have fun!  phoenixe
🙃
This is not true.  I can confirm that a NON-SUBSCRIBER with 4 dots is able to ‘Report Abuse’.  A NON-SUBSCRIBER with 2 dots cannot ‘Report Abuse’.  Therefore, I think the minimum requirement for NON-SUBSCRIBERS to ‘Report Abuse’ is either 3 or 4 dots.
❤️
It must be 4 dots, then. I have an old unsubscribed nick with 3 dots that hasn't got that feature. Cheers, John :)
Thanks iSpy! Noted. Somebody had told me otherwise.
❤️
🙃
Hello colleague iSpy, that's right... very good !
So, as I said, the players that haven't reached enough points in the dice to make the report, can and should do it through the way I mentioned, which allows the sending of image.
Our site does not leave any player unable to do so, on the contrary FlyOrDie.com encourages all players to report any activity, which violates the rules of use of the games. 

Regards🤝
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
Good afternoon friend and Moderator Goddess.
Of course you do very well, every day that passes FlyOrDie is getting better, congratulations to all the team involved in this excellent development work. 👌

With best regards😘
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
I don't know why you didn't block people who use software and block me. Why didn't you ban them? I think it's not fair

in game gomoku
Hello NANA OHH♥
Using using a program in board games, e.g. gomoku, chess, reversi ... is allowed. 

But FlyOrDie members have the right to know if they are playing against a computer. Therefore FlyOrDie uses a system - including analysis of client computing environment - to detect suspected program use, which will be indicated on the concerned player's info screen with a small icon.

Pleases see FlyOrDie's Rules of Use:  
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

If you would like to report an abuse, kindly follow this link:  
https://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
   and fill in the form

Sincerely,
John
hello Jhon stewart
I thought that there are programs in the Gomoku game, because many have a red mark in Gomoku, so I thought that they were programs, but they were not banned, and there is a king in the Gomoku game, and he has the mark, but he was not banned
 and thank you
And there are people when I enter the Gomoku game they threaten me a lot and tell me that they will ban me
These are people's names

Friendly Alien and Arda Faves
And I did not do anything to them and they say that I use a program and cheat, but I am playing with my mind and not with a program

I hope they don't threaten me again and turn away from me and leave me alone