Dice progression
Posted in 
General
Dice progression
Posted in 
General
Dice progression
Good morning Admin and Mods,

I just have a quick question concerning the dice that appear adjacent to the username. 

Is there any place on the website where the progression and promotion of dice numbers is explained? I have been trying to figure out whether the numbers increase according to the of games played, the amount of time as a member of FlyorDie, or both. 

If any of the Admin or Mods could explain this process in better detail, I would be ever so grateful.

FlyorDie fan since 2020,
Nate
It's all down to game time, keep playing & enjoying the games and your progression will increase.  If you receive a demerit or a ban, your progression will decrease.
❤️
Thank you for your insight!
Good morning syzygy, 
Effectively, there is still no information disclosed about the issue you are presenting us with, however i try within my knowledge and experience, to give you a simple explanation about the points in the dice.
They increase not only with time as the number of games played, but essentially with the frequency and diversity of games you play, however, if you are sanctioned with demerit for bad behaviour or infraction, points will be taken away from you according to the gravity of the infraction committed, or even if you don't receive them for a long time.

Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
Thank you for your insight!
❤️
You are welcome, always at your service 👍

Best regards
Dav7d
🙃
❤️
😮