« Back to All Topics
Snooker Blue Ball Game
Posted in 
General
Snooker Blue Ball Game
Posted in 
General
Snooker Blue Ball Game
Hi folks, I would love everyone's opinion on a new snooker game that I would love to see on this site. I played a lot of this game growing up, hanging out in pool halls. We played for small change, a dime per point and a quarter per blue ball. Blue ball was basically snooker but after all 15 red balls,you had to shoot a blue ball. And when you got down to the colours, you make a yellow so you shoot a blue, make a green and shoot a blue. Brown and shoot a blue. Make a blue and it comes back up, shoot another blue. Spot the blue again and shoot the pink, then a blue. Then black wins the game. I honestly can't remember if we had to make blue after black. So whoever wins the game got a dime per point that he had over his opponent. And the same for most blue balls which was usually the game winner but not always. So a quarter per blue ball more than your opponent. Folks, if you think you know how to control your shooter and play shape, maybe develop shots, try this game. You'll love it even if you don't play for money haha. It's a tough game to master so what does everyone think. Does it sound like something we would want here?
🙃
❤️
Oh and yes, you add 5 points for every blue ball made as well. So, while you loose a bit with 15 reds and blue balls made,  rather than 15 black balls, you can make 5 extra points with every colour ball. A different dynamic
❤️
🙃
I shouldn't have said black ball wins the game. Black ball ends the game. High points is the winner, just like snooker.
❤️
🙃