« Back to All Topics
cheaters
Posted in 
General
cheaters
Posted in 
General
cheaters
People cheat by either disconnecting or simply sitting out the game. When obviously the outcome of the game is gammon or backgammon, this is not recognized by the game when they end it this way. Please fix this problem.
Hello martigrass,

Yes that can be annoying.  But if your opponent's Internet connection is interrupted (no matter for what reason), stay in the game for about one minute - until  until your opponent's nickname is no longer visible. 
If you do so, the victory will be credited to you by the system automatically.

Kind regards,
John
If it's obvious the outcome is backgammon, then that victory should also reflect that. Quite often, that is not the case, and I'm not getting the points I should be getting. So that is not just annoying, I'm being cheated by these players, and they know it.
If it's obvious the outcome is backgammon, then that victory should also reflect that. Quite often, that is not the case, and I'm not getting the points I should be getting. So that is not just annoying, I'm being cheated by these players, and they know it.
No, you are not being cheated.
Don't forget that this is only a game - and it is for free. 
Have a nice evening,
Kind Regards, John  :)
I'm very well aware it's just a game. That doesn't mean that if you don't get the points you should be awarded, it reflects bad policy. If points do not matter, than why even have them. Might as well remove the hall of fame too, while we're at it. Then there would hardly be any competitiveness left, and playing would be "pointless", both literally and figuratively.
Edited by martigrass
its not cheating.... its stalling. get your terms right
If the outcome of the game is obvious, for instance that no matter what dice they would roll, it would be gammon or backgammon, and someone purposely sits out the game to change that outcome, then in my book that is cheating.