« Back to All Topics
who are?
Posted in 
Billiards
who are?
Posted in 
Billiards
who are?
Who are the programme players to stay away from please?
No-Hit, Crazy Player, Nbk Ronnie, Bonita Lbjo, Wembanyama (no hit). Absolutelly 100% sure they are using aim path (aka program). U can confirm that information asking for anyone! Trust me, stay away from these players in billiards. Fun is gone, Program Aim Path is real !
❤️
anyone who are good and learn from time these people accused them program, nice i appreciate them 
Not interested in this forum topic anymore 
Signed out.
😢
❤️
youre funny because i dont prog, i have before on older nicks but way before path i was always (1)

path is boring now and anyone still using it is just weird
Agreed with Mateus^

And next one 200% program is Neil Robertson a.k.a. naveed rock a.k.a. million other nicknames, most of them banned. I played with him multiple times before people said that he got prog and unfortunately i have to confirm it. Even on the last sinuca and snooker lite tournaments he played some shots which he would never play before. Sad but true.
😢
❤️
Fully agree with Mateus and you Robert. Neil Robertson, James Maxwell, Nbk Ronnie, and many more are Naveed Rock. Unreal shots whats impossible. Oke you can have some lucky shots. But not constantly what some have, We all see it, But its difficult to proof. All we can do is dont play them. But in tournaments its difficult i know.
❤️
😢
The only thing we can do is respect their sad lives and don't play them. leave them in their bubble of lies.
❤️
Agreed..he is the worst here
😢
❤️
ok...
Edited by Neil-Robertson
😢
❤️
Maybe you will tell me what about my 147s, because i have no idea how does it change the FACT that you are using program? Everyone knows that you were always cheating, asked people to give you free wins literally every game - bank pool, lite, quick, 9ball etc. Also, you played only low ratings to keep your fake crowns, transfered points with people: "give me win on bank pool, i will give you free win on quick snooker" - sounds familiar? 

That's how we know that when you were offered to get a program you agreed without a single doubt. Maybe if you ever tried to play fair and practice to make some progress people would respect you, but you chose "easier" way - unfortunately, people are not so blind not to see that.
😢
❤️
robert and lasgo complaining about program lol that's funny :)
❤️
totally normal thing for me, but feel free to find it funny
❤️
🙃
Hypocrisy will always be funny buddy :p
😢
i find it even funnier to see new nickname created 2 days before in literally every topic i make any comment, go find a new hobby ;p
oh
Edited by Jαmës Mαxwèll™
😮
🙃
James Maxwell or must I say Neil Robertson or NBK Ronnie or Exhibition Shot or Naveed Rock.You say you play fair? Firstly you can't have more then 2 accounts. You have more then 5. Secondly in the past not so long ago you couldn't get to 200 points. Now you winning tournaments almost constantly. And make unreal shots what's clearly impossible. So yes it's very clear that you use or can see lines. It's sad you believe in you're own lies. Playing fair starts with yourself. I hope you will do that in future but I doubt it. Gl
❤️
😮
How difficult is it not to make a mistake by cheating? If you don't understand what is wrong and what is right, don't expect other people to trust you!
❤️
Fully agree with you Ronald. But just saying Neil has learned from his past he says. But unfortunately he hasn't. Still got 5 till 10 nicks. And then he pretends he plays fair. It's sad I know.
Me ;)
No, to be honest - who knows. at 8-ball / 9-ball not so many ... and if - not for long. 
If you stay clear of the highest rated players, you'll be fine.
Good morning Bruce,
First of all I would like to inform you that the use of software is only allowed in board games.
The players that use the program are identified with the sign !, those that use it should mark the respective option in their personal profile area, however, those that don't will be automatically marked by the system and may also see their accounts permanently closed.
For more information please consult the rules of use: 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

Best regards
Dav7d
🙃
yes .. but there is something called "streaming". That was what I was talking of.
because he's not playing board games.
Naveed was insulting me yesterday to report me because i beated him in C4 while he was begging me to let him win with cry emoji, he clearly doesnt follow the rules of conduct. and its bothering me.
Hi UβR•ØЯḉԼӘᴿᵀᵂ

If somebody is bothering you or threatening you report them please.

---> 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

so the moderators can check everything and take action if necessary. 

And very important: please use the mute button 🚫 on this player in the meantime so you can enjoy your stay here undisturbed.
The mute button is there for a good reason.

Thanks and best regards,
John

** Normally the forum is not a place to accuse somebody. Please use the "report abuse" link in future. Thank you :)
Dav7d is illegal to have aim path in billard Player_no1 said
And u can't have that mark in billards
yes, he said that software is ONLY allowed in BOARD GAMES. Dav7d knows that :)
have a nice evening, Kevin
So why dav7d say that?