« Back to All Topics
Bruhhh
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bruhhh
Posted in 
Off-topic
Bruhhh
Hello everybody this is funny that we can edit the only this is that we can only edit one time :(
Edited by <unknown author>
🙃
Hey Kevin, How are you doing?
🙃
Do I know you? Are u that person of CO4
Hi Kevin, please do yourself a favour and stop "trolling" around. 
You can edit your post if you made a mistake. Not what you are doing right now. 

Have a good time,
John
Get ban, but with that acc I only have 2 accs the reason "Ban evasion/ multiples nicks" but I finished my demerit and I don't have more accs why I get ban?
Hello kevin, 

"Only one account: Members may only have ONE FlyOrDie.com account, unless explicitly allowed to have more. Members who create more than one account may have all accounts closed. " 

This is an excerpt from FlyOrDie's  the Rules of Use   -->> 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

The moderators can see all the accounts you have and had, kevin. I explained this to you a few days ago. 

++  I kindly ask you to not discuss this any further here. Please accept the moderator's decision. ++

Best wishes! John
Ty John but the people already can't see me,  and I want to chat with people is that, that I created that account.

And I know a lot of people with more than 2 or 3 accounts
Then it is allowed to have these accounts! 
"unless explicitly allowed" in spanish:  "a menos que se permita explícitamente"

I cannot do more for you kevin. I wrote to the moderators myself and I told you that. I hope that your problem can be solved.
I asked you not to discuss this any further! 

In my opinion it is important to calm down and abide by the rules. 

Kind regards,
John
Can I have an account with explicitly?
Ask the moderators please. This was my last reply. I don't have enough time, kevin. And I cannot help you any further.
Kind regards,
John
Ok, so this is going to be a Goodbye