« Back to All Topics
Day 3 of awaiting moderator response
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hello moderators, assistant moderators, and admins.

This is day 3 of not being able to sign in to any of the FoD servers, and the temporary ban for "Madressa" remains untouched and unexplained. I have not logged in to the game since the ban.
Also, please be advised that I have attempted to seek moderator reply via email on DAY 1 of the ban, so I don't think it's fair to continue to ignore my forum posts. :/

I'm doing all of this because I don't know what I did. And this is basically my FIRST "offense". And I'm pretty sure I wasn't "harassing" anyone.
🙃
Hello lopes1,

You are not allowed to play with another nickname if one of your nicknames is temporarily banned or demerited. 

You will have to wait remaining time of about 2 days before you can play again. 

The use of a second nickname when one is demerited or temporarily banned is another violation of the "rules of use" and would most certainly bring about another punishment.

I wish I could tell you otherwise.

Kind regards,
John

(The moderating team usually does not discuss their decision with the the players. )
❤️
Ok.

I'm sorry if I did not make this clear, but I'm not asking if I can use another account while banned. The question is: what EXACTLY have I done to get myself banned??

Reason: harassing

I don't remember harassing anyone, that is why I am stressing over this ban. I don't think that is who I am. If I actually knew what I did, I would actually accept the ban with dignity instead of spending 3 days trying to contact you guys.
🙃
I tend to not make myself clear at times, especially when I'm stressing over something. And I'm sorry.

All I need is a detailed explanation behind the temporary ban for my main account, convincing me that I did something wrong. OR a ban lift and my 2 dots restored on said account.
🙃
Hello lopes1,

Moderators generally do not discuss their decision with players. (I already wrote this in my first reply) And no temporary ban issued by the moderation team is unjustified. 

I'll give you the link to the "Rules of Use".  
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Maybe this could help clarify your question. 

I'm sorry, that's all I can do for you.

Kind regards, 
John
❤️
you cannot login with another nickname when you got a temporary ban on one of your nicks. And if you did - it would be ban evasion. You have to wait until your ban is being lifted.
❤️