« Back to All Topics
Translation on info sheet > reporting abuse > Insults/Harassment of others
Good Evening ,

Is it possible and feasible to put a translation option French >> English, Spanish, Hungarian and others like in the "forum". This option would be a "translation" or "automatic translation" button and where you would have the choice of a language on the player information sheet and follow > abuse report >> Insults / Harassment of others
This option could help the assistants who do not have a good command of English at the start to be able to READ the writings directly without using "Google Translator" which does not always translate certain words correctly and to have an overview of the writings on the living rooms of discussion.
This does not (of course) give the right to give a sanction, but to report the deviation from the dialogue to the moderation with an explanation in the required framework for this purpose.

Sincerely, catsgirls
❤️
🙃
Hello catsgirls, 

I think that's a very good idea! Very useful. 

Even if the translations would be "only" as good / as flawed as "Google Translate" which has quite a few difficulties with certain languages.  (There isn't any better translation software available than Google or perhaps Microsoft's "Bing" these days, as far as I can tell)

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Good evening John , 

The request is not to know that it is the best translator to use.
Yes John, there are very good translator and I do not criticize them.

I use Deepl.

What I propose with the suggestion is whether it is possible and feasible to put an automatic tradduction (the one to use by the site), which would transcribe following the option chosen, the writings to put on the pseudo file concern. 'Option would tighten an "tradduction" or "automatic tradation".

Which would save time in the search for translation.

Sincerely catsgirls
🙃
Yes catsgirls, I misunderstood part of your posting. I am sorry.
Have a nice evening too.
Kind regards, John :)
Good evening Developers Team,
I think the idea of the colleague "catsgirls" is great, it would undoubtedly be a feature that would allow a fast, effective and more correct sending of abuse report.

Regards and keep up the good work🤝
Dav7d
❤️
😢
😮
🙃