« Back to All Topics
unscribe
Posted in 
General
unscribe
Posted in 
General
unscribe
can someone please tell me how how to unsubscribe ?
😮
Unfortunately, it is not possible.
❤️
good evening Christos6, sorry for you but it is impossible to unsubscribe, you have to wait for the end of your subscription. good evening to you    " ༄Aïnara༄♥ "
🙃
❤️
Good afternoon Christos6,
What is the reason, is this your first nickname, have you had no other nickname before?
It may be possible as long as you are within these parameters:

Subscription
You may be a member of FlyOrDie without paying FlyOrDie to participate in a game or other activity.
You can also subscribe to their premium version to access certain areas of the Service, participate in related activities on FlyOrDie.com, for a subscription fee which is valid for a given time interval.
Subscription details are published in the Subscription FAQ: 
http://www.flyordie.com/subscriptionfaq.html

FlyOrDie offers a 7-day money back guarantee for the first subscription on your Account. You are NOT eligible for this guarantee if any of your Accounts has been subscribed before, or you have purchased any subscriptions before for any Account on FlyOrDie. Only credit card payments can be refunded under this guarantee. It is FlyOrDie's sole discretion to determine whether you are eligible for this guarantee based on the above.

FlyOrDie reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. All changes will be posted on FlyOrDie.com and you are responsible for reviewing the billing section of FlyOrDie to obtain timely notice of such changes.

NOTE: Subscription does not mean being exempted from the Rules of Use.

For more information see: 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

or contact our moderation team, by the proper and available means.

Kind regards
Dav7d
❤️
😢
🙃
Hi Christos6, I'm sorry
I didn't notice that your account is not recent, 
sorry so in that case it is no longer possible to cancel the subscription with possible refund which would be in the first 7 days and if it was your first nickname.

Sorry again and best regards
Dav7d
❤️
😢
🙃