Harrassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Harrassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Harrassment
Dear moderators,
the player ‘Seyepencüse’ has spoken about sexually abusing women. You have given this player a black dot, which will last only temporarily. I kindly ask you to bar the player under this nickname permanently, given the severity of the situation.

This situation is much different than if two players call each other names, or use other rude language. And therefore it must be treated differently as well.

If you fail to recognize this, I will leave this site and not come back.

Thanks very much for your consideration and attention to this matter. Much appreciated.
😢
❤️
good evening, angel88, you must not leave the site because of this incident, unfortunately this bad behavior by certain players and frequent. indeed the best is to muted it as John Stewart said
 and also, send the report with the capture of his writings to the moderators.          
    good evening to you
❤️
Hello angel88, 

Until this matter has been reviewed by the moderators, please use the mute button 🚫 so you can play undisturbed and no longer see what this player is writing.

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Hi John - thanks for your kind comment. I have reported the statement to the mods right away. They gave him a black dot as a result, which temporarily hinders him from communicating. But my ask is that this nickname gets barred permanently. 

This player made graphic statements about him sexually abusing women. This is far worse than other players who just call each other names, who swear or use rude language. If he were to execute what he said in the real world, he would go to prison. 

I am not worried about myself playing a game in peace or not. This is about principles. 

If the mods fail to recognize this, I am out of here. Sexual abuse (or even just the online threat of it) is inexcusable. This is not what I stand for. This is not what any of us should stand for.
😢
❤️