« Back to All Topics
freedom of speech and expression,, seem to censor normal non offensive everyday used english words .. Why cant we say the name Jack ?
Posted in 
General
freedom of speech and expression,, seem to censor normal non offensive everyday used english words .. Why cant we say the name Jack ?
Posted in 
General
how come so many players have their words automatically censorred.. like normal English words.. none of them bad
I have been chatting to other players .. and suddenly while typing normal words..  its censorred and blocked... for example. i was typing this to somebody.. I wasnt allowed to type it

'' If you know, you know ;) ''

I got an ooops fine.. blue pop up ,, why ? 
I could go on with examples.. but i dont want to bore anyone.. 
I will provide screenshots.. if this happens more regulary
❤️
😮
I totally agree, while I understand why there is a profanity filter installed, it is not quite tuned to the right notes. Needs some work if we can't even type regular non-offensive words in a sentence. And maybe instead of automatically deleting said message, it could at least give a warning and underline the "offensive" word so that we can edit the message instead of having to type it all over again.
❤️
nicely put .. I agree again with you
But I am often stumped as to why the filter is the way it is.. with non offensive words
❤️
This happens quite often actually in sentences which are actually OK.  I don't take note of them, but another example of something you can't type is:

"wish it"
❤️
🙃
you also noticed it too. 
Wasnt just me and my imagination lol 
Regards Wiz
❤️
🙃