« Back to All Topics
Serious snooker players only, Unrated room.
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I'm sure I am not the only one who knows this, but as the game lobbies are 90% full of hit & hopers and flukers, players who simply cannot be bothered to play the game the way it should be played, and instead just smash every shot as hard as possible and mess the table up for absolutely no reason, no positional or safety play whatsoever, it would be nice to find genuine players to play games with. I usually hang around in Unrated Snooker room, as I simply have no interest in playing for ratings, they are meaningless and people are too obsessed with rating points. I like to play snooker properly, the way real players play on real tables. Find me in there if you are of the same mindset, because it's a much better experience when you are playing a genuine player instead of all those numpties who cannot play.
That is exactly what the website has turned into. Nobody wants to play properly, just smash them about without any thought whatsoever. That is truly utter nonsense.
I’m with you,I hate playing people that just hit hard and hope.and I wish they would say if that player is using a computer to assist them.
What if you in ur infinite knowledge try to help them improve their skills, some ppl simple doesn't know how to play better, there is not proper way to play, you sound very cocky, you need to do it better, mind ur own business. cheers.
❤️
🙃