« Back to All Topics
picture
Posted in 
Technical
picture
Posted in 
Technical
picture
I had a picture and decided to change it. I removed picture but could not upload another picture even the one I just removed. I get a (submitBug@flyordie.com) link which always gives me a blank screen. Can you figure out what is wrong? 

Also, is the settings link for subscriptions (Please select the "settings" link on the login screen.) available to non subscribers like me?

P.S. I have discovered the email FOD has(huhknee@mail.com) does not allow me to sign. It said my account does not exist. Don't know if this related.
The image seems to be in the wrong format or is just too big. (If the same image from back then doesn't work either, the requirements may have changed since your last switch)

The settings are available for every player. An image can be uploaded either with a subscription or with a minimum of 5 dots.

You cannot log in with your email address. (Please do not share personal information here in the forum)

Link to settings: 
https://www.flyordie.com/settings

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
huh huh huh huh cannot sign into flyordie presently, Several browsers were tried. Never a problem until today. Any ideas???
Sorry to bother you again but things are not working today.  huh huh huh huh has a problem' the picture has been removed and unable to sign in. Worked fine yesterday(played checkers). Tried several browsers and will not sign in. Your help again would be appreciated.
🙃
Everything is working good this morning. Thanks a lot, it's an amazing job FOD does with all the traffic on this site.(Y)
❤️