Abusive Player
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Abusive Player
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Abusive Player
Hello Mods

I've tried to message you on the contact us page with no response. There's a checkers player who tells people he wishes they had cancer when he loses. I don't think he should be playing. I have a screenshot of the last time he wished cancer on me but again the contact us page can't deal with the size. 

Could you please advise how I can get the screenshot to you?
Hi BronoH, 

Here a link to a tutorial by the moderator "Player_No1" on how to report a player directly.
You don't have to send a screenshot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HrquaIB-jA&ab_channel=FlyOrDieTutorials%26

Kind regards,
John
Hello John

Thanks for the response.

Had a look at the video but that would only appear to work as an option in real time, i.e., if the player was abusive, I could then link to those messages directly, after.

I don't have that option now as this particular interaction was a few days ago, and the messages he sent are now gone.

Any advice?

Thanks
You can send any screenshot here - 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

However, in future, we would strongly recommend using the live "Report Abuse" feature as mentioned previously by John Stewart.
Hi, Agreed iSpy, sorry when I sent my message I hadn't seen yours, but it's a great alternative when we can no longer send by the other method and we are in possession of the image captures.

a hug😉
Dav7d
❤️
I tried to attach to that link previously and got this error message: 413 Request Entity Too Large

It was just a one page screenshot on a Word document, so I don't know why it was too large.
Try to send it as a screenshot (a file in *.png or in *.jpg format) not as a Word document. Kind regards, John :)
Excellent John - seems to have worked that time.
Okay, thanks for that, John, I'll try it.
BrunoH, not BronoH - sorry for the typo !
Good morning BrunoH,
First of all I am sorry for what happened, I know well how you are feeling regarding the insults that were directed to you, because I have also been through the same experience, of a player that when he lost in checkers in bullet with me, he wished me all kinds of cancer, but once again and as always the FlyOrDie moderators were attentive and relentless, after several reports of abuse from me and other players, he was permanently banned.
As very well informed and instructed by the member John and the excellent video tutorial provided, I also want to reinforce the following: at the precise moment that these situations occur, you should immediately make the abuse report as in that video, because after 10 minutes you will be unable to do so, unless, and alternatively make the capture of images and send afterwards along with the report of the event through this medium: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Good luck and all the best to you👍
Best Regards
Dav7d
❤️
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German