« Back to All Topics
weight control sporadic
Posted in 
Curling
weight control sporadic
Posted in 
Curling
weight control sporadic
I've been playing this game since 2010 and am going to leave it forever. 

Power gauge just jumps all over the place. Things I see are the appearance of a momentary freeze on progression that then jumps past the point where I'm trying to release. Sometimes, it appears smooth and I release at 'button weight' only to have it just suddenly jump to a back of house weight or worse. When trying to be sure and release under and sweep it in, I get dropped at hog line weight where there is no hope of sweeping the rock in. This happens on every device I'm playing on Android 12 phone, Android 10 tablet. Even on my Windows 10 PC with mainboard game boost enabled, game boost software blocking all the background activity and giving priority to the mouse interrupts. 

This all seems excessive for a simple web app game and should require any effort to go out of my way to improve performance. 

This has been such a beautifully design simulation, but when critical shots run off the rails because of a glitch, it just ruins it.
🙃
It never happens to me. But the aim shifts when I play with big weights. Many players have the same issue.
Hi mate, I have been playing this game for 13 years and I don't share your concern. I find the weight control has been the same the entire time - that's why muscle memory has allowed me to control my shots so well. I do know what you mean about the power gauge jumping sometimes, and frankly that's not the game's fault but your wifi lagging. Yes it is frustrating when it happens, but I don't believe the game is causing it. Try playing around with different wifi connections and see if that helps.

Also I believe it may be a little worse if you play the game on your phone but I feel like that's true of any game, where the stability will be better with a locked-in power source and/or connection.