Answer
Posted in 
Checkers
Answer
Posted in 
Checkers
Answer
Good evening, Dav7d !

The function of understanding in communication is not the easiest. And the question “did I understand you correctly” helps to compare positions and say “yes, we are talking about the same thing and we understand each other.” Personally, you misunderstood me, and I think your term "exposure" is completely inappropriate. My intentions were, firstly, to understand the grounds for making decisions, and secondly, to share professional knowledge and experience in such a case that really has judicial prospects, such as slander, insult, and so on, by the way, prescribed in the Rules. I would like to believe that neither you, nor I, nor other users have any intentions to enter into legal proceedings. And any conflict is easier to prevent than to pull its consequences. Being in the checkered-bullet room, you understand this very well. As for your advice,  can ignore and mute comments and messages, can even close the chat in the lobby, but in this case will not need the Rules.

Best wishes :)
🙃
❤️
Good evening Neva,
Talking is what we understand each other, but we should be direct, clarifying and assertive, we should avoid confusions and issues that do not concern us, such as: "understanding the fundamentals of decision making", yes I agree with you regarding the sharing of knowledge and experiences, but complying with the rules of the site and ensuring essentially the privacy, respect and differences of each player.
Finally Neva I ask you a small detail, when you want to answer me or someone in a message topic, follow the example that I show in the image and avoid creating a new topic, ok?

https://i.ibb.co/Ss1j34k/Captura-de-ecr-2022-12-03-214320.jpg

Thank you very much for your comprehension.
Good luck and have fun
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
El volumen del juego de.la dama y el ajedrez como lo recupero
Por favor.ayufenme mil gracias