« Back to All Topics
Report User
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Report User
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Report User
The user Cassandra19 intentionally very slows in 9-ball. On requesting him to focus on the game and play faster, he started playing the shots at very last minute and told me he will not play fast and ask me to leave the game if I have any problem. Is this kind of behavior tolerated in flyordie?
🙃
Good morning AD07,
Time is given to each player equally, each one should use it in the best way possible, many players like to play slowly in order to achieve better success in their moves.
I understand you perfectly, you may be in a hurry and need to leave the game with some urgency, but you can't in any way demand your opponent to hurry up playing, I think few or none are the players who would like to receive such a request.
However, your opponent should also not have asked you to suddenly leave without finishing the game first, as this is against the rules: "encouraging your opponent to leave the match".
When you challenge someone to play or accept a game invitation, you should be aware of how long it may take you to finish the game.

Good luck and have fun✌
Best regards
Dav7d
❤️
Thanks for your reply. I agree about each player has own limits and way to play shots, taking their own time. But the issue is abuse of the allocated time, by intentionally playing the shots at the very last second to torture the opponent.
❤️