« Back to All Topics
Farewell
Posted in 
Backgammon
Farewell
Posted in 
Backgammon
Farewell
After todays game with a certain player , i decided that i no longer need to waste time in this site . I will divide my points to lower players and call out some cheaters before doing that though .

I don't have proof , but i allegate %100 that top ladder games in this site (like top 15 or up ) are somewhat being monitored by admins or have their rolls tweaked.I have never seen a player never have a loose blot with only 2 points in inner board , no points in mid , and 5 rolls in a row he always has a safe roll.He is also a gammon dodger , cheater (but the ones that have human intervention in it ) and he got helped from first roll to last roll.He had soo many doubles as opposed to my 1/3 compared to his.I rarely hit his loose blots.

Now to the call outs : Most players in the top ladder (top 15 and up ) know each other , and they know some secrets about server.For instance , efe never plays me until i won my last game even when i insisted on playing me early.They luck transfer and point transfer on each other , and they also may have control of the dice and have contacts with the devs.Also 13 ish of the 20 accounts belong to 1 player and he only plays himself.
Users of assistance backgammon program : HQuasar (Crown holder) 

Efelerin Efesi

Han

(Anyone that has +%60 win rate over 300 games are most likely using something aswell.)
These 3 names are the ones that i have dijital proof of , obviously there are some legit players up top there.But no need to mention them because they whine a lot.

In conclusion , there is no need to play on such site where there are point transfers , certain players not playing others but themselves , and filled with no life cheaters.

Goodbye everyone . 

Xg .

(I will hand out my points to players 1500 and down , and i have a message to them.There is no need to think about crown

when there is loads of stunters out there in the ladder)

Peace.
😢
Rohadt korrupt tarsasag sajnalom az itt eltoltott idot,szemet moderatorok,adminok az egesz egy nagy szar
you're right a thousand times
Perhaps stop treating it like your life depends on it and find other things in life where you can gain validation.