Request for removal of black ball penalty
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Moderator
She does not know this, but I am making a plea on behalf of Linda 5047.
We played last night on 8 Ball and both of us had been drinking during the evening.  We have played a lot on here and enjoy each other's company.
We happened to be talking a little 'saucy' if you will, however, this was in a private room, writing private 'whispered' messages so nobody could see and having fun.  We are two consenting adults and there was nothing threatening or intimidating going on, just two people having fun virtually.  She was given a black ball penalty - for the life of me I cannot see why....I had said some similar things and was not black balled.
I have played some people here who 'sledge' all the time, even cheat on snooker games and they are not touched...this seems completely unfair to me.
We were not interfering with anyone else, playing in a private room and having fun.
I am therefore asking if you would remove the penalty from her profile - I have played with her this evening and she is truly upset about it...as am I.
I hope you can arrange this for her, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you
Runningside
There are no “private rooms” here on FlyOrDie and ALL messages are monitored, even private ones.  Keep the chat clean & follow the rules to avoid getting a demerit or ban.

Remember, this is not a dating site.
❤️
i understand that - please can you remove the black ball on this occasion - I will advise accordingly
🙃