« Back to All Topics
Cheating.. in regards to certain players and slow connections and blocked shots on pockets
Posted in 
Billiards
Cheating.. in regards to certain players and slow connections and blocked shots on pockets
Posted in 
Billiards
This has become something I have noticed recently.. you play certain players.. with very high win percentage.. %60+ 
Shots one can make easily.. are always blocked.. The gameplay is so slow, as if its connected to something else
This has been happening more often . throughout broad range of players.. im convinced,, this is a hacked site.. with HACKED gameplay.. its terrible situation.. I wont be renewing my subscription . until Many Cheating issues are resolved.

Does anyone else notice, this style of cheating from opponents ? 
Or is it just imagination ?
Thoughts views all welcome
ANDY02
❤️
Can't say I have noticed it myself.

When you win a game, do you say to yourself... "they didn't slow connection or blocked shots this time so it was a fair game".

Or does it only happen when you lose?

Seriously though I have no idea if that cheat is real, but I doubt it.
Have not encountered this myself.
ok Guys, I appreciate the feedback, must be my paranoia and imagination..
❤️
Same again... in the 8Ball FOD tournament. start of the week. half the top players are definitely using programs

You can tell when its different gameplay... especially ggsty player... cheeats cheats cheats... why doesnt the moderators or servers filter out these cheats using cheat program to stay unbeaten ... im boycotting the FODtourneys ... bcoz they are predetermined... we underdogs dont stand any chance
❤️