« Back to All Topics
Please Change Something In Our Info
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Sir/Madam, last night, as we have done for the past 6 years, kygirl and I were playing reversi.  Suddenly a new nick came into our game. Both myself and kygirl said hi and we asked jokingly if he was related to Xxxxx. He replied yes and we talked for a few minutes. Then I said Xxxxx, we are a couple and we would like to talk about some things so could you kindly give us some privacy. He did but 5 minutes later he was back. I said could you please show some class and leave us alone. He said why, I can watch you play. I'm not doing anything wrong. I replied that, as he could see, our game was over and we were just chatting a bit. So he was not watching a game, he was watching us chat. I asked please leave or I will report you. He would not so I PMed kygirl and said let's go to the foreign room. We did and he was right there with us again. So I PMed kygirl to go to checkers, room 10 which we did and he was right there again. And it's because of recent changes you made to our info. When you click on someone's info, it has always said online now or an hour ago etc. Now it goes further and actually says your location. So, when he checked our info last night it said currently in checkers, room 10. There may be some benefit to the change but I don't see it. It made trying to hide from bullies and harrassers impossible. Oh and I did report him for harrassment since he also continued to PM me three of the devil emojis. Does his actions not deserve a demerit? If not, then at least change our info back so the stalkers can't stay right on our tails. And please, I don't want to here about mute him or mute the room and to PM everything. Firstly, you can mute them and not see what they say, but they can see everything you say still.  So you have to PM and that is a pain so kindly do something to help the victims not the lowlifes.
Edited by John Stewart
🙃
😢
❤️
Darn, two errors haha. I meant to say hear it not here it and I said does his actions deserve a demerit whereas it should have been do his actions deserve a demerit.
🙃
❤️
Hi HappyMealLover❤️, just go to your info page (my profile -> edit profile) and change the "online status" from "public" to "private" and your'e all set. 
Kind regards, John
🙃
❤️
John, good stuff. Thank you so much
🙃
You're welcome HappyMealLover❤️ 
cu around :)
🙃
thanks mate, that helped me too!
🙃
Hej! 
Well that was not me spy on you but since you been a couple for years and years i find it hard to see why you need to chatt in a game room at revesi. Pick up the phone and call eachother or facetime from your computers. I dont think the idea of chatt on reversi is to be in privat and to keep a relationship. Its a open game.  So I would  not complain over the rules on FOD.
Sorry to interfear but this was sooo over the top kind of crazy to run into different games and rooms to be able to talk . 
Its 2022 and most people have a phone and a computer.  Then you csn talk alone. 
Good luck to you both in your relation and I meen it! 
//isa
🙃
❤️
😢
😮
You have the following options;
1) If this person is vulgar in his answers, uses coarse and insulting language or if you think he is harassing you by calling out to you .... use the report abuse application on his info sheet and give an explanation in the frame reserve this effect.
2) You have the "mute" button and especially the application that allows you to communicate in private message. This solution is very easy to use and your discussions will remain intimate.
Does he, as you put it, deserve blame?
If an assistant has witnessed his actions, he will report it and ask him (normally and diplomatically) to leave you and not bother you.
The decision of a reprimand for this type of behavior will only be decided by moderation.
Follow the advice given to you by the moderators and use the means at your disposal, it saves a lot of inconvenience when these are used properly by following the rules of use.
🙃