General
JUSTICE FOR KNIGHT2006
Posted in 
General
JUSTICE FOR KNIGHT2006
Hello!

So, there is a player: knight2006. 

SHE IS A VERY KIND AND FRIENDLY WOMAN.

Knight2006 is using program and has a red mark.
Of course I find using program a nonsense and wasting of time... But if someone prefers to play like that... it's ok... it's up to her... it's not prohibided here, right??

So...knight2006 was using program and won many points that way... She went very high in the ranking... She was even on the first  place in the ranking...

I like to play with knight2006. I don't usually play with progs but she is really kind and friendly, so I enjoy to play vs her from time to time... By the way, I NOTICED HOW HARD IT WAS FOR HER TO GET WHERE SHE WAS!! ( 1st place in the ranking, almost 1300 points ) ...

And 1 day her points were suddenly reduced from almost 1300 to 800!! And why??? Because some of the players who played vs knight2006 gave up his games and left... That way knight2006 won some points without playing a full game... 

I FIND IT VERY UNFAIR THAT IT WAS KNIGHT2006 WHO WAS PUNISHED!! SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON HOW OTHER PLAYERS WILL BEHAVE!! IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE WHO DECIDED TO GIVE UP GAMES!! KNIGHT2006 WAS WILLING TO PLAY THAT GAMES!! SO WHY DO YOU PUNISH HER?? PUNISH THE PLAYER WHO TOOK THE WRONG ACTIONS!! KNIGHT2006 IS INNOCENT AND PUNISHING HER WAS WRONG!! SHE WORKED HARD FOR THESE POINTS AND YOU TAKE HER POINTS AWAY!!

There is a rule in the law, responsible is always person who takes the wrong (illegal) actions or who is responsible for the wrong (illegal) effect. In this case knight2006 didn't take action and was not responsible for the effect. She was willing to play full games. That was other player who gave up his games (took the wrong action and is responible for the effect).

I have none business in writting this post. I'm just an objective observer who saw the injustice.

It will take months to knight2006 to back there where she was!! And IF by the way, some ''nice'' player will give her a ''present'' by give up his games... you will punish her again??? Don't you see what a nonsense it is???

So, please re-consider your verdict. I hope you will bring points back to knight2006.

Regards,
alex PL
🙃
why... because of points banking.
❤️
what's ''point banking'' ??
🙃