Last stone draw and no tick zone rule
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
To game maneger.
( And, I wanted many players to consider this new rule.)

Hello.
thank you for operating curling game.

Last stone draw should be introduced.

In 2〜8end game, a player who have hammer in the first is ahead of the game. its unfair.

when the game be a draw in skins, we try last stone draw. So, its easy to adopt in the normal game.

Also, I recommend no tick zone rule. In this game, tick shot is easy to make. Adding to last stone first end, we have inequity situation. 

( I used to make tick shot, some players complained it, and I agreed with it.)

Its necessary that you make fairer situation in the first as you introduce new rule.

Please consider.
Thanks.

Please consider
The tick shot is necessary because there are so many unskilled players who rely on starting with a really high guard, then attempting to guard one point with other high guards.  Eliminating tick shots would turn every game into center draws only and benefit players who have no strategy and only know draws to the middle. There are a lot of good shot makers but strategy is what the game is about. I would hate having to play with high center guards being the shot of choice.
A perfect guard is also easy to make so that balances the tick shot. There are several ways to combat a tick just like there are many moves in chess. That's why the game is often referred to as chess on ice. What they should put in is the ability to sweep your own rock after it has been ticked, you would get more free guard zone violations that way and a more realistic experience
❤️
Thanks for reply.

I agree with your idea. Surely, its boring that we cannot use sweep in opponents ticking shot. If we have ability of sweeping like on ice, violation on free guard zone rule is getting more.
Abbykid , I couldn't have put it better myself.  There are ways to combat this , in the same way there are ways to counter-play "bowlers".  The last thing we want to see is everybody "shoe-horned in"  to playing the same style of game.  I think the only reason many complain of it is because they only play 1 or 2 - end games.  It is pretty hard to maintain this strategy over the course of 8 or 10 ends and be victorious.(ie...you won't generate many points).  

I very much  like the idea of drawing for hammer at game start.
Japan:u afraid to play me, so flyoride Won't change the rules for you alone,u played tick shot with other players, then speak needs new rule, what a joke...
❤️
You read my post, right?
“I used to make tick shot, some players complained it, and I agreed with it. I used to make tick shot, some players complained it, and I agreed with it.”
(Sorry for mistake of English)
I dont try tick shot “now” .

I would like to hear other players’ idea. I just made a proposal. Never said “for me alone”
Additionally, it’s irrelevant that Im afraid of you. To be precise, I am blocking you.

Thank you.