« Back to All Topics
DARTS AND TANX GAMES ARE NOT OPENING FOR ME
Hey there, I have an issue with darts and tanx games these games are not opening  for me when I open these games its shows that your browser is not compatible with these games ( missing: NPAPI/ Java) but I downloaded java and change browser too but still have this issue. Please Developers guide me how to open or download such thing so I could play these games too. I hope the issue will be solved as soon as possible. Thanx
Regards,
〖ƝƁƘ〗✧ R☻nnie™
❤️
🙃
I am currently running Windows 10 64 Bit on Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2251)
Internet Explorer is working fine for me on Tanx & Darts and I have the latest Java installed and the latest Version of Windows 10. Perhaps try Internet Explorer (Not Edge). You can find Internet Explorer by searching it in your Start Menu. 
If you download JAVA make sure you get it from their actual website. The FOD Java Plugin is absolutely useless.
Can u plz give me some links and screenshots to guide me perfectly if you can and thanks for the reply.
Regards,
〖ƝƁƘ〗✧ R☻nnie™🚀
Download JAVA using this Link > 

https://www.java.com/download/ie_manual.jsp
 (Version 8 Update 351) (filesize: 2.16 MB, Release date: October 18, 2022)
Just click the Green Rectangle Shaped Button the webpage that says 'Download Java''. Once it's downloaded proceed to install it by ''opening it'' once it's finished either directly through your web browser or your Downloads Folder located in This PC > Downloads.

You can access Tanx & Darts in your Internet Explorer browser by using the following URLs either copy and paste them into your Internet Explorer or type them manually once you've opened it.
I'm sure by now you've probably figured this out but if not I replied anyway xD just in case.
www.flyordie.com/tanx
www.flyordie.com/darts

To open Internet Explorer Hit the Windows Key on your Keyboard (Bottom left corner of your standard US/UK Keyboard key in between Ctrl & Alt.
Search for Internet Explorer in the Start Menu Search Box.

If for some reason you're unable to do this It's usually located here on your Windows C Drive (Whichever Drive you have Windows installed on) It's always located here > C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
The exe itself for Internet Explorer is called iexplore.exe and you can run it directly through the Task Manager (Either right click your taskbar at the bottom of your screen to open task manager or use Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open it alternatively) - Then at the top of the Task Manager where it says 'File' click on it, select new Task and type in : iexplore.exe  (without the : ) and run it. Then the browser will open.

I would have shown you screenshots to simplify it for you if you were struggling or new to using Windows/PC's but I don't think FOD allows those kind of screenshots as I tried a while ago for someone and they kept blocking the posts lol.

Sorry for late responses I'm rarely online these days xD
no its not working still same issue😥😭