« Back to All Topics
Mocking
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mocking
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Mocking
I sent a compalin with a screenshot showing Xxxxx xxxxx mocking me in public about a demerit I got with the words "Are you back from holidays PASSEPARTOUT (black)? " I wonder whether this is permissible
Edited by John Stewart
Hello PASSEPARTOUT, I see nothing wrong with the sentence that the player commented: "Are you back from holidays PASSEPARTOUT (black)?" however if you think that this offended you or by other words that I said to you, you should when it happens make use of the tool: Abuse Report, and the moderation team will analyze the situation and take the sanctioning measures if it is the case.
Play, have fun✌, and don't give importance to this type of comments, when it is like this you can use the mute button to be more at ease.

Best Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
Problem with Passepartout is, that he is sending tons of complains to the moderators. In fact, his behavior doesn’t t look like, he is to be the nice guy - in this insulting and very often denouncing community.
You are absolute Right, Passepartout is very wrong person and is always speaking behind the back.