« Back to All Topics
fullscreen doesn't work anymore
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I can't access fullscreen anymore. Before I could enter a billiard game and when i changed to another billiard game, I got into fullscreen mode. Now it stays small. Please fix this error.
have they changed that recently? used to work for me.
There is no true Full Screen option unfortunately. I assume you mean where the actual game window is full screen, so the table fills the whole screen, no blue chat or side menu. It's a shame, but if you zoom in through your browser, you can still make the table fill the whole screen up, hiding all the chat and blue areas. But there is no simple button or option to simply make the table fill the screen unfortunately, either for subscribers or non-subscribers. It's something they need to work on.
Hello BeerEagle, It's as "..hardball.." said before. The full screen mode is a subscribers only feature. Kind regards, IPlayAll
Actually that's not the case I'm afraid, last year I had two subscriptions, one bought, one gifted, a month long each, and I was disappointed to learn that there was indeed no option for Full Screen of the table view. In fact it was even worse when zooming in when I had an active subscription as the screen was really blurry. Without subscription, the screen isn't blurry so I can play normally. Unless something has changed in the last year, I'm afraid there is no full screen option.