« Back to All Topics
Suggestion to redeem an account again
I wanted to make a suggestion about rescuing a permanently banned nickname. It would be nice if we could have the opportunity to have an account active again. I lost my oldest and most valuable nick I had and that demotivated me a lot. Having him back would make me want to play on the site again. Many players who are not honest are still playing with their accounts and are not punished for lack of evidence. It would be fair and pleasant to revive at least one account on the site. That would be like a gift from Flyordie to us! Thank you for your attention and think about this good idea. Greetings, Mateus :)
😠
😢
Hi Mateus, Wait for December 24/25, maybe Santa Claus won't forget you and will bring you that little present in your shoe, just kidding 🤣 I understand you but things can't work that way, can you imagine the amount of players that have misbehaved and been permanently banned asking for the same thing as you?, yes they would have the same right, that would cause not only a negative image to flyordie but also a feeling of injustice towards all the other players.
Technically it might even be possible one day, yes I say technically because recovering deleted accounts must be a lot of work and must have associated costs.
Be good and cherish the accounts you have.
Regards✌
Dav7d
❤️
hey bud a ban is a simple query in which the script checks upon login and stores  in a browser cookie or session depending on which way fod went. now obviously i wont go into detail about it as the developers wouldnt want me to. but all im saying is that it can be done already.. anyway i wont be speaking any more about this.

i recommend using an invisible character at the end of the same nick to re register same nick otherwise you are better off getting in contact with 1 of the devs to request it or aask for it to be lifted. they are reasonable blokes as long as u have a good reason.. as there not just going to sit there unbanning nicks for thousands of people just "because they want that name"