« Back to All Topics
Suggestion to redeem an account again
I wanted to make a suggestion about rescuing a permanently banned nickname. It would be nice if we could have the opportunity to have an account active again. I lost my oldest and most valuable nick I had and that demotivated me a lot. Having him back would make me want to play on the site again. Many players who are not honest are still playing with their accounts and are not punished for lack of evidence. It would be fair and pleasant to revive at least one account on the site. That would be like a gift from Flyordie to us! Thank you for your attention and think about this good idea. Greetings, Mateus :)
😢
🙃
Hi Mateus, Wait for December 24/25, maybe Santa Claus won't forget you and will bring you that little present in your shoe, just kidding 🤣 I understand you but things can't work that way, can you imagine the amount of players that have misbehaved and been permanently banned asking for the same thing as you?, yes they would have the same right, that would cause not only a negative image to flyordie but also a feeling of injustice towards all the other players.
Technically it might even be possible one day, yes I say technically because recovering deleted accounts must be a lot of work and must have associated costs.
Be good and cherish the accounts you have.
Regards✌
Dav7d
❤️
😢
?
Thx friends, my old account was super champion, insane gold medals. Really frustrated about it. It was not just but im trying to forget. But isnt a simple thing... :(
😢
yeah all good bro. but yeah honestly think you should let the nick go or remake it is your only 2 options. if they just unban a nick for u for no valid reason then everybody is going to start asking and yeah.. they way to busy for that
?
and it seems everybody's favorite key board warrior is back. welcome back marty. we sure do hope you follow the rules this time round.. i've got to admit i find it very strange that you so obsessed with me... always finding & replying to my posts no matter which post there in.

i just think there are other things more important you could be doing.. such as sitting down at your local employment agency circling job ads from the news paper?

i  for one forget all about you the moment i log off... i am busy trying to enjoy my life you only live once so enjoy yourself marty man and know while your posting your next replying i'm probably off sky diving or  at a go-kart track or something.

try to take a day off and enjoy yourself...  i might buy you a ticket to your closes zoo so you  can be off petting the lamas and EMU's and things ill even buy u 1 of those cute gift shop hats that have the front that's shaped  like a pelican  =)

and ill even buy you a animal shape balloon and pay for you to sit and get your face painted like a tiger... Rawrrrr

my point is you only live once o be cheerful money is money it comes and goes. im serious thou if interested in your day out to zoo just let me know i will jump online and get you the tickets n everything.. its a day on me my brother love ya xoxo

with great respect, mark
😢