« Back to All Topics
Our Queen
Posted in 
Off-topic
Our Queen
Posted in 
Off-topic
Our Queen
My deepest sympathy on the death of our most remarkable and lovely lady Queen Elizabeth II...and Condolences to all The Royal Family..you will be deeply missed 😪...You have have been and still will be in our hearts Forever ..RIP 🙏
❤️
😢
🙃
My deepest sympathy on the death of Queen Elizabeth II and my condolences to the Royal Family too. 

Anyone who was looking for a role model for virtues such as a sense of duty and discipline, for perseverance and the art of adapting and getting involved with many different people: he had found it in Queen Elizabeth.

Many people in Great Britain and the Commonwealth, as well as countless fans around the world, cannot yet imagine how British royal life will continue without the woman who was the head and heart and, as it were, the current centenary story of it all.

I wish King Charles the very best in the tasks that now lie before him.
❤️
My sincere condolences to the Royal Family

Although, I am not a child of the monarchy, (native American at home in the UK for many years) Queen Elizabeth II was always present for me. I admired her deeply. Her strength, her discipline, her subtle sense of humor, her dedication to her work.  

My family and I will miss her very much, wishing the Royal Family  peace, comfort, courage, and lots of love at this time of sorrow.  And we wish King Charles the very best for the tasks ahead.
❤️
Cant believe shes gone and didnt even watch England win the Euros 

:(
🙃