« Back to All Topics
About chess 50 move and 3 move repetation
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
I am the chess opening book writer and computer chess player, i just want to touch a topic about chess endgame rules. There is no possible to continue game after 50 move rules without pawn advance or stone removal and also 3 move repetation in every chess game sites so it need to be draw automatically but it does not happen in here!!
❤️
Actually, it does happen here.

thank you for the feedback.
❤️
According to the official rules of chess: the player to move "can claim draw" if one of these situations occur. There is no automatic draw in such cases.
❤️
can you make it Automatically finish the game? Without one of the players having to press "Accept Draw" button please
Sorry. Maybe this is not the right place.  I want to make the complaint that when I am in a favorable position in the game, there of a sudden shows : there's an interruption in the signal, pls try again. I try again but everything dissappear
This has happened many a times coincidentally when I am having advantage in the game. Question : is this a trick generated by the player who is losing the game?
De nem is milliókat kap a győztes.
In international chess tournament rules, there is not possible for a match to continue after 50 moves without a pawn advance or piece taken also after 3 move repetations, it cannot be dependent on the player's offer or acceptance of draw.
so the game should automatically draw without press any buttons
👍👍
Edited by 〖ƝƁƘ〗✦ Ƭιgяe ✦
🙃