« Back to All Topics
About chess 50 move and 3 move repetation
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
I am the chess opening book writer and computer chess player, i just want to touch a topic about chess endgame rules. There is no possible to continue game after 50 move rules without pawn advance or stone removal and also 3 move repetation in every chess game sites so it need to be draw automatically but it does not happen in here!!
❤️
👍👍
Edited by 〖ƝƁƘ〗✦ Ƭιgяe ✦
🙃
This has happened many a times coincidentally when I am having advantage in the game. Question : is this a trick generated by the player who is losing the game?
Sorry. Maybe this is not the right place.  I want to make the complaint that when I am in a favorable position in the game, there of a sudden shows : there's an interruption in the signal, pls try again. I try again but everything dissappear
De nem is milliókat kap a győztes.
In international chess tournament rules, there is not possible for a match to continue after 50 moves without a pawn advance or piece taken also after 3 move repetations, it cannot be dependent on the player's offer or acceptance of draw.
so the game should automatically draw without press any buttons
According to the official rules of chess: the player to move "can claim draw" if one of these situations occur. There is no automatic draw in such cases.
❤️
can you make it Automatically finish the game? Without one of the players having to press "Accept Draw" button please
Actually, it does happen here.

thank you for the feedback.
❤️