« Back to All Topics
INCOMPRÉHENSION !
Posted in 
General
INCOMPRÉHENSION !
Posted in 
General
INCOMPRÉHENSION !
Je ne triche plus et j'ai  toujours le signe ,oui je l'ai fait et ? En faite dans le règlement c'est autorisé !mais sincèrement je ne le fais plus,c'est très simple,il suffit de me tester !venez avec un joueur qui programme et à chaque fois je perdrais !simple..non!Par contre je trouve aberrant que certains joueurs arrivent à faire draw contre Fast and Furious et non toujours pas de signe!!C'EST aberrant et impossible de le faire sans avoir un programme.merci d'être un peu plus tolérant et JUSTE!

❤️
Hi Robin, remember one thing, never try to deceive flyordie, the system is very well done in order to detect all those who use the program to win, by the way it's not much of a coincidence to have the signal in all your 3 types of games ?. If you want to show us that you are an honest player who plays for your own abilities using your own brain, don't use it anymore, after all we are all good at some preferred game, I for example am magnificent in bullet checkers and I manage billiards 8, for example in memory, chess and backgamon I am a disaster.
Good games and have fun.
Compliments
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
it is not true that you don't prog any more. I saw it with my own eyes.
RoBin is a 100% TRUE PLAYER! No prog!

I played vs RoBin many games. ALWAYS FAIR PLAY!

The prog mark must be some misunderstanding!
🙃