« Back to All Topics
Path Users
Posted in 
Billiards
Path Users
Posted in 
Billiards
Path Users
Are you going to do anything about blantantly obvious cheats like Anthony (no-hit), Nothingness, Robert etc or will we just have to endure it from now on. You say it is detectable but obviously it isn't. Tyvm.
❤️
🙃
Hi Marty, it’s funny you talking about Robert and I , but we are just good x) something you will never know because you cheated with Seby for make a 1000 points before your reset in 8 ball pool. 
You are just a guy who crying morning to night. 

Statistics can say something since 2009 I’m on the top … 2009 Was the nez version too maybe I have paths since 2009 ……….. 

Both can just admit I played a lot then I know the game perfectly ;-) don’t need something for potting balls .. the game is easy
😢
Okay, I guess you have proof that they are cheaters? Or maybe you only have problems with them and you want cause them a problem? 
🙃
Programmers already killed the fod biliards! 
❤️
haha marta that's so funny i'm so deep in your head that you can't stop mention my name every single day :D 

you were so happy back in 2021 when i had no clue who are you and you were able to provoke me with your bs, but now you are getting so upset when you hear the truth about you, just like with the fact you begged people to send you the path. 

Now when i see 95% of fod is laughing at you i just join them. Try to go out more and get some sun, it might help you to solve the problem of your obsession, cheers
😢
Yes Mateus it's true, completely ruined. Anyone with a brain that has played at a high level can tell who is cheating easily. If short little ant is 1260 rating (lol) then we must be 1500 since we always destroyed him. How old is he again? Does he really talk about free wins when he has been using Dora, Jerome, Ghiles, Csoma, Marko, Daddy Cloitre and the french foreign legion for free wins since 2009. Incroyable. 

As for Roberta, she is always very sensitive. She stalks my social media on incognito accounts and  even followed my girls account, who's the one obsessed? I know what Roberta would like to give a polish. Quite rich for her to say to get some sun when she hasn't had a day off fod in the past 2 years. Get a job sweetheart. I remember when she claimed I used path so she would always be too scared to play me yet now plays her chums Mike, Marko, Anthony and Cal regularly. What do they have in common? She wins every tournament after not winning one for 10 years and make 147's when they could barely make 50 before. 

Btw It's best not to call them 'programmers' Mateus they are not that intelligent all they did is click a link to download path. I hope we can get some billiard mods with the ability to see things as they are one day. Tyvm take care.
The one blatantly obvious cheat i see is Tirolerlady - plays the same people over and over again and never looses. I dont understand how is this allowed tbh.	

😢
Well, marta, i know all you want is attention and we are feeding you all the time, but here you really went too far haha. If you need to make up such things then i really wish you a lot of health, particularly mental health.

You contradict yourself in every sentence that follows, but it's really boring to asnwer if you won't understand a signle word :D 

Have a good day
😢
Same old Story as I can see.. :)
❤️
😢
🙃
I never thought i could say that, but Marty is absolutelly right !
❤️
I'm sorry the truth hurts Roberta. I solved the Heisenberg. But genuinely, don't hesitate to contact me if you need someone to talk too. You are on edge all the time and I'm deeply worried. You know where to find me my incognito darling.

Please don't start Thomas. You're about 4'11 without your puerile mohican and I beat you more times than you've been denied at amusement rides. Don't forget you used programs in multiple board games for years and still have the audacity to openly brag about ratings on your profile. Yet you wonder why your moderator applications always fell short. I will give you credit where it's due in that you were a decent player in 2009 before your original nicks got permanently banned. However, I see your 2022 form now resembles your real life ability unfortunately. Best to stick to automobile's and get down off that high horse smurph mate.  
Butter wouldn't melt.

Tyvm take care.

😢
marta.. nothing hurts me, because there is no truth in what you said. And you know it. You always try to accuse other people with the things you did. 

You stalked Ant's profile on fb, made some comments about his family etc, so now you say i stalked your profile - simply ridiculous. Also you asked what do i have in common with Mike, Marko etc? Nothing, just we spoke in game some day, because i'm not as toxic as you to insult everyone for not reason, but what do you have in common with them? You were in one facebook chat/group with all of them, not me. Also, you asked them to send you the link to download the path (because that's all you can do), not me, I never needed that and never will. They did not send you the link so you blocked them all - very mature behavior.

Also, you accuse Kieran and me of using guest, another funny thing, as you use it daily and everyone knows it. 

+ what you said that i accused you of using path. "Haha" will be my comment. Never did it and I can see how you play nowadays - I would never accuse you of using path, don't worry. 

And the last thing - I am very sensitive? :D Mate, i'm doing well in life, don't worry about me. Quickly reminder, you were following my games for few months in a row, always made some comments first and you spoke to me first on quick snooker in 2021 (of course some toxic comments, would not expect more from you). 

I know you all the time tell me that i'm incognito and after what you did to Ant i'm pretty happy that i'm incognito :D You can't stalk my family to insult them and me and it hurts you a lot. Unfortunately. It's an online game, where you can play snooker and other games, no need to give your facebook to everyone and take part in dramas.

It is my last reply, because you are really boring and sad, but i like the fact that you said you solved the heisenberg - after all i said earlier, it means that your head is gone, because you want to say that i'm obsessed etc, which describes only you. Facts.

Relax mate, drink some green tea and good luck in your tryhard to solve the heisenberg.

Give respect to get respect. Cheers.

😢
❤️
😮
Very amusing that after 2 years of absence everything is the same. :P
Some people should finally live in the present. 
As if an adult were interested in what was in an online game years or decades ago.

Was fun to be here again. 

Take care mates. :D

Tommy
🙃
Fod is not the same Tommy, things are not happenin' as always. You couldnt understand what fod billiards become in last two years. Flyordie billiards is absolutelly ruined for path users, programmers, cheaters. Hungary, UK, France, are the principal countries them... Sad, you are not understanding how fod works right now.
Yes Roberta I will sip my green tea gladly as you are only validating my point with your waffling nonsense. You made a 147 and asked chui to start recording when you were on 20. How come you can't record your own games? You must be the polish ronnie to know so far in advance. You and your best friend Anthony can log in to your 20 combined nicks to downvote this but in reality everyone with a brain meaning they can win at least 1 game of chess out of 23 attempts knows the truth. Perhaps Thomas can help you out with some software for that. 
Tyvm take care.
😢
Tommy The GOAT.
Hope you're doing well oldie.
🙃
Mental problems
🙃
😢
Bizarre to keep fraudulent records at the top of one's profile for 13 years but each to their own.

Let's keep it one path nick per thread please little teletubby. I won't say any more to you because you have already been a victim your whole life. Just like when i ruined you 17 bo5's in succession aka 51-0 or when Mateus destroyed you 10-1, 10-2.

I appreciate that it's one of the few things in life that is difficult for you to swallow. But let's be real without Dora setting you up for ~4000 frames of snooker or your endless free wins in 8 you would be totally irrelevant.

Everyone knows by now that you are by far the biggest cheat and crybaby in the history of fod and that you will never change or act your real age (30). For one that has been placed in a psychiatric home (oui je sais tout de toito)  talking about mental problems is hilarious. Clearly you need a second stint. 

I sincerely hope one day you will pull your finger/fist out and reach a stage in life where you don't need to constantly harass people online to buy you subscriptions. We eagerly await your 4 year old level broken english response no-hope.

Tyvm take care.
❤️
Then dora neeed help me for make 147 or i need paths for doing it? humm its hard to know now
😢
Lol, yeahhhh. Ant has been destroyed infinity times before he got the path. And never made a fair 147. His skills shouldnt make this :$
❤️
🙃
Gotta agree with mateus there
❤️
🙃
I've been back a week now and the first thing you read, like back then, are your mindless arguments (which will be the same in your next post). Unfortunately, you will never have an account that will be 13 years or older. I think that says everything about your behavior and that at your age. Unfortunately, you always only look for mistakes in other people to distract you from yourself. It's a shame when you make yourself an embarrassing person. Poor man. You should go out into the fresh air more often. :)

Tommy
❤️
😢
Take a breath Thomas. You keep repeating yourself about how you're back, we get it. You want some attention. Shall we get you the red carpet? Welcome back my former whipping boy. Just stating the obvious you could have deleted your fake program records in the time to post this pile of dung but you choose not too, must be very proud of them. Yes Thomas, you are correct for once but i would rather that than have the height and haircut of a 13 year old. I could literally rest my balls on your forehead.

Tyvm take care
😢
Nice that you prove everyone that I'm right.
😢
Seeing as you've deleted your fake program records, I'm not so sure about that. gl.
lol settle down marty... bit hyperactive today man..
😢