« Back to All Topics
Same Player in each room
Posted in 
Checkers
Same Player in each room
Posted in 
Checkers
Same Player in each room
Flyordie... why do you allow a single player to take up a space in every room? Some players log into 5 or 6 rooms at a time, when they really can only play one opponent at a time. Meanwhile, they take away a spot for someone else to join a room that they're not playing in. Make sense?

In other words, 6 rooms at 120 players per room is 720 possible players, but one guy is in all 6 rooms. So, he takes up 6 of those spots. 
Hi, I fully understand what you are saying, but you should first try to understand that the player may simply like to play all these games in the rooms where he is logged in, and in order not to lose his seat due to the fact that you mentioned when the room reaches more than 120 players, he leaves himself the nick there.
This has also come to my mind many times, but the 1º thing that worried me the most was realizing if I was breaking the flyordie rules by committing this behavior and after reading and reviewing them better, I found that there is no prohibition in this regard.
Good luck and have fun
Dav7d