« Back to All Topics
Re Open Darts :
Posted in 
Darts
Re Open Darts :
Posted in 
Darts
Re Open Darts :
I was just wondering if darts was ever going to be reopened and put back on the sign in page. I for one would love to see that happen. I'm sure if it were to be put in a format that everyone could access, the players would return, old and new . I look forward to hearing the outcome.

Thanks in advance for any response

Kind Regards

Maree
Hello married player.

Actually, darts still here as flyordie game.. but this does not appear in flyordie main page. 

You can save this link, in case you wanna play with someone.

http://www.flyordie.com/darts/

I will explain how to play darts . everyone has internet explorer as default browser,so do i.  But i use microsoft edge 11 to play all flyordie games except (darts and tanx). To run this 2 games you need internet explorer or mozila and java installed in ur computer. 

go to page darts i mentioned before click alt+F it will show a page in ur right side. 

Eventually will appear various options like " new tab , new window, favorites, collections , history"
Please click settings ok. will appear another page ( profiles , privacy, search, and services etc.. ) please click default browser ok. There all you need is to added darts main log page here , where it says ( add ) and allow sites to be reloaded in internet explorer mode and always ( recommended)
Blood,

Thank You !, Thank You ! , Thank You !. I followed your instructions and now after a very long time I am able to get back into the darts room. Sadly there are no players in there at the moment, but with your instructions hopefully the room will become what it once was, now if we could only have it put back on the front page where everyone could see it that would be even better .:)

Kind Regards
Maree
Damn it's been a while. Don't think I've logged on for 1 years. How you been?
You welcome, married player.

I will do my best for flyordie.

I want flyordie increasing in numbers online, more than now.
>now if we could only have it put back on the front page where everyone could see it that would be even better

I used to enjoy playing Darts, however, I'm sure the DEVELOPERS had a valid reason to remove the game from the home page, otherwise, they wouldn't have made the change.
❤️
🙃
i followed wat blood 23 said and im back in darts very good im over the moon thanks for posting how to get on darts blood 23 
If anyone has problems with playing darts... look at my instructions. 

Please also.. leave your feedback!
i'm told IE was retired june 15, 2022!
If I open Internet Explorer, it opens only for 1 sec., then closes and Edge opens instead. So I can't follow your instructions. On Firefox the instructions don't work. Could you help?
Ok, now i got Internet Explorer working (in Edge). I also installed Java (manually and also from the exe-file, which is offered by FOD), but it still doesn't work. Everytime, it says, that I have to install Java (which is installed as actual version).
In another forum post I found the hint, that I shall install Firefox 51.0.1. I tried, but same behaviour, it wants Java to be installed (which is yet installed). It has to be some flag missing in settings/properties. Any ideas?
Hey Maree. Hope you’re good, do you remember me?