unsportsmanlike behavior - delay game
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
warning about the player "Russian Love"
This player disconnects the internet connection after each move, restores the connection for a moment to make his move and then immediately disconnects again.
The game takes about 40 minutes.
"Russian Love" has now done it this way for the second time, so it is not an isolated case, that's why I write it here.
Flyordie should introduce a mechanism in this regard that after three interruptions of the Internet connection, the game is terminated and is considered lost for the perpetrator
🙃
Hello ,

It is certain that what you describe and which takes place during your game could be unpleasant.
What you also need to understand is that some players have unintentional disconnects.
That is to say that the connection from the provider he uses is not good and the disconnections are frequent.
Let's also not forget that there is a time to grant everyone and this according to the game you are using.
Be patient, fair play and understanding.

catsgirls.
I had a played  a game against  a player who time went down to one second and nothing happen, i waited to the clock ran down to one  second and nothing happen, the system completely  froze on me, i was winning the match and when i came back to see i lost the game, how is that possible. when the person completely ran out of time.
Hello ,

The answer will be simple,
You left the game without waiting for confirmation that your opponent had left the game himself for lack of connection or time.
You should always wait for a confirmation message before exiting the game. If you don't, you lose the game.
Yes, you will tell me "it disconnects voluntarily", this is the reason why you have to wait .......

Good room and good games

patience is a golden path 
......catsgirls 
Potwierdzam, inni gracze też tak robią ,przerywają  grę  żeby po czasie wznowić a minuty lecą.