« Back to All Topics
police
Posted in 
Tanx
police
Posted in 
Tanx
police
First of all, i wanna say that this guy knows his game, i just feel alittle hurt he'd backstabbed us for GP and his Solo names.

I expected much more from him and it was his decision to join us didnt asked me just made a nickname ubr cyber Bully and the fact he ignores us in all his possible ways and degrades us for such a long time makes me dislike this guy.

Ofcourse he will win alot and become the best player of all time, Still yet He is alone, perfect for anyone else tho because his lack of solidarity and transparancy is insultive personally, I know he doesnt break rules and he was never a competitive UBR but id knew when i was doing darts that he would be the best someday thats why i wanted him in UBR but right now, i dont feel the sympathy for him which i once had. Its gone and it wont change in this situation. Still we won enough tho but yet it will not praise me any longer, Its finnished. 

All the joy to you still,
Übermacht Führer  since 2009. Peace.
❤️
😮
Ehh... you never know buddy, you might still beat me sometime.

Anything is possible ^_^

❤️
Hey @Jeff :)

Yeah, true and it was impossable for me to ever beat you in a duel because of my slow reactions with fire ammo and because of that i had to hide which makes shooting you even harder.

Id properbly lose like 4/10 if i try my best game and during clanwar i thought like bypassing it was better than getting setup like a joke.

You actually paid for your subs, id got them by fellow UBR players and won them with them but i still think especially now in 2022 clans are totally unbalanced with solo players unless NBK.

@Luis Alberto Everyone takes you serious bro ;)

❤️
If I had someone who wanted to fight me in 1v1 Competition seriously then I would make a proper return and be regularly an opponent here for anyone.

Tournaments and Grand Prix sadly hold absolutely no relevance to me. I don't at all have an interest in them.

I would only show up and take part if someone else threw me a Subscription as iv given FOD enough of my money over the years lol.
If theres no GP attitude, police wouldnt even play tournies and i heard the same about Blood and Jeff aint takes the game serious for like 4 years?

I see anyone is talking to each other but im the one being ignored by litterly all of you guys :(
I honestly thought were both 2008 players but you were from 2007 apparently.

Im from 2008 with my Danny1994 nick which i hardly like even if it was still excisting, It was a nolife nick with 5 dices didnt won anything seriously, imo UBR Sentinel was much better the 2009 one and my dads UBR Henk name from 2009.
❤️
Thanks for responding Blood, glad to hear we can bury the old hatchet :).

March 2007 I was 15, I made my first account in FlyOrDie and I played 8ball & Snooker. I didn't actually play TANX until around about a year later. I spent thousands of hours playing surely.. which is crazy. I truly loved this game though so I was indeed addicted. I was a bit of a troll but I was determined to beat everyone too so I played realistically more than what was healthy.

I had a lot of great times here and I sometimes come back for a month or so but never really stick around as Room 1 honestly rarely has anyone in it to play against or such which is very sad. I miss the old days buddy.. I really do.

I'm glad though to see you're doing well though. It's been a long time since we actually spoke. Too long.

I sometimes play 8ball, not much these days but I will stop by when I can sometime and maybe we can play. I'm not good at it though, haha.

Who knows perhaps I will get a sub sometime soon and come play a few Tournaments sometime and give you some competition like the old days haha.

Kind Regards, Jeff.
I agree with Jeff and i wish i was older back then and didnt needed to go to school so i could be more serious part of this and actually had some skill to compete in these matches, especially before i got internet because those first years were really great for Tanx, i loved to play in -99 rooms and felt meantfull and inspirational to people, revibed UBR luckly because i didnt knew that it used to be a thing back in 2004 when i was creating it as a kid in 2009.

I seriously miss clans in fod entirely but especially in Tanx, i wish there was a Clan page for members and such on FOD itself so people dont need to make a new nickname every single time.

You guys are a inspiration to me and gave joy and happiness in one of the saddest days of my life, ty.

PS: FTW and UAG will always be in my memory for the great clanwarses, whoever won afterall, no matter which is the best, those 2 clans for me will never lose their value for me. Peace Up. :)
Good Afternoon, Jeff.

I understand you, actually we started with wrong foot when we meet for the first time in tanx.  I just wanna leave it behind , and live what is now and looking for good things in my future more than now. i wish same to you as well, Jeff. Truly! Honestly,Flyordie is my second home. I have good moments and bad here. As long site still here, i'll keep playing.. meeting new players and helping them the best i can. Surely Flyordie still have things to improve, but i'm happy what they offer to us. Flyordie is live from 1999 i believe.   That's hard to keep for many years, and people still playing more than 5000 everyday.

Being assistant moderator is a hard job, but i like it. That's what i wanted for years, being apart of flyordie moderator team. And i'll do my best so can they trust me always.

About tanx? just playing for fun in tourneys for top 5 in grand prix. :)

I've learned with mistakes during my life, Jeff.  We both came here playing as young.. like 14 - 15? It's time to move forward. 

I have no bad feelings for you, Jeff.  

Once again, wish you all the best for ur life. 

However, if you wanna do a few games come to 8 ball.  You can see me here!
The only way blood would lose against the current regulars is if they cheated against him somehow. He's far above all of them in terms of his experience on this game. He's one of the oldest players around..possibly the oldest TANX player to still play in all honesty. He's from the older years of the game back when BR, UNIDO, UNIAO, U.p.R were around and not long after UAG. Two decades he's been around if I'm not mistaken so it's not a shock that he would be good still. Not to discredit Police but Blood is on an entirely different level. It would take someone like Myself or TCA NightWalker to beat Blood in these Tournaments, that's if I can even play the way I did against TCA a couple of months ago..even then I wasn't as good as I was a long time ago. Blood is very difficult to beat. I'm not ashamed to admit he might actually be able to beat me, as he did many years ago here and there and provided me some very difficult matches in 6 player operations, 1v1 and even clan battles a long time ago.

He's an exceptional player and honestly one of my most fun opponents throughout my years on here. It's a shame I have no interest in Tournaments as I would love to play sometime with him as it's been a long time indeed since we have had some games. We were rivals for many years FTW and UAG back in 2009-2012 mainly before the game realistically died. In all honesty he's in my Top 5 Opponents of all time based entirely on difficulty in 1v1 Situations. It's hard to get into my Top 5 as there aren't that many Veterans that can actually handle me when I'm playing to win.. and he's certainly good enough to give me a hard time if I'm not 100% going all out. Even if I am too, most likely he would still be tough if not potentially beat me from time to time.

It's not often I give out credit but he deserves it. While we weren't ever friends, more so enemies for years I can't help but give him credit for how good a player he was back then and most likely still is today.

@Blood23, if you actually read this I just want you to know I appreciate all of the matches we had throughout the years. I know we weren't always on good speaking terms.. usually due to my immaturity back then but I honestly had a lot of fun playing against you back in those years and I won't go without giving you the credit you deserve as you were one competitor that was indeed underrated by many. You were a lot harder for me than the likes of Tornado a majority of the time as you had the ability to adapt to another players style of play where as Tornado always played exactly the same which made him a lot easier to outplay than the likes of you. So for those reasons, thank you for the amazing matches throughout the years you are easily the best UAG I played against in all aspects of the game. I know you're an Assistant Moderator now and I have indeed seen your actions in the forums and seen a different side to you than I did back a decade or so ago. I'm glad you're helping others so my best wishes to you, keep it up buddy and look after yourself. Perhaps we will encounter each other in-game sometime again one day.

Kind Regards, Warrior.
❤️
2022-04-07 19:00
Official final result
# Player
1 Blood23 
2 Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ
3 oewan 
4 motivate1000  
5 virusantrax  
6 ITF - WTA  
7 R&R 	
8〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧

2022-04-15 00:00
Official final result
# Player
1 Blood23
2 virusantrax 
3 police  
4 oewan 
5 ITF - WTA 
6 R&R 

2022-04-21 19:00
Official final result
# Player
1 Blood23
2 police 
3 virusantrax  
4 motivate1000 	
5 Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ  
6 Џ฿Ṝ кєℓѕєу  
7 ITF - WTA 
8 oewan

2022-04-28 20:00
Official final result
# Player
1 Blood23 
2 police  
3〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧ 
4 virusantrax  
5 oewan

2022-05-05 19:00
Official final result
# Player
1 Blood23 
2 police  
3〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧ 
4 virusantrax 
5 oewan 	
6 R&R 	
7 ITF - WTA 	
8 Џ฿Ṝ кєℓѕєу

2022-05-13 00:00
Unofficial result
# Player
1 Blood23 
2 Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ 
3 virusantrax 	
4 Ciudad TintaI

(Because game 7 -- the first game shown in this new post -- results were unofficial still when I posted it in my previous post, I now post it here again in this new post now that it has become the official final result.)

FINAL RESULT AND MY PERSONAL VIEW:

Out of 12 games, police was not there for game 7 nor game 12 (the last game, which is still an unofficial result).

All the rest of the games -- 10 of them -- police was there, and Blood23 won 1st place every time, while police took various places (usually 2nd place).

I can conclude -- because you had 10 games with police participating in with you -- that you in my view are a better player than police (or at least luckier, if police had something holding them back like, for example, an illness stopping them from playing their best).

Thank you for your achievement Blood23. In my opinion you are better at Tanx than the player police.

Tanx_tourneys
Blood23 and all,

Replying to your reply, Blood 23. Thank you for your achievement.

This is a copy-paste of the last seven tourneys (but only shows final position in the tourney, leaving out all other statistics columns like Win%, etc, because the copy-paste might be distorted when posted, because the spacing might be left out when it is posted):

2022-02-24 19:00
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧
3 	police
4 	oewan

2022-03-03 20:00
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	motivate1000
3 	〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧
4 	virusantrax
5 	DeadpolSpiderman
6 	oewan
7 	ITF - WTA
8 	police

2022-03-10 19:00
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	police
3 	〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧
4 	virusantrax
5 	oewan
6 	ITF - WTA

2022-03-18 00:00
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	police
3 	ITF - WTA
4 	oewan

2022-03-24 19:00
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	police
3 	oewan
4 	ITF - WTA
5 	R&R
6 	Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ

previous (2022-03-31 20:00)
Official final result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	police
3 	oewan
4 	virusantrax
5 	ITF - WTA
6 	Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ
7 	Champion2010

current (2022-04-07 19:00)
Unofficial result
#	Player
1 	Blood23
2 	Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ
3 	oewan
4 	motivate1000
5 	virusantrax
6 	ITF - WTA
7 	R&R
8 	〖ƝƁƘ〗✧TORNADO✧

Tanx_tourneys
Your a good tournament player man, i wish you all the upcomming tournament wins as you can beat lionceau or even police, This game is much more fun with you in it Thank you very much to participate and your a good friend of us UBR clan.
Hello, Tanx Tourneys. 

Thank you by the way of your words, it makes me feel good. 
I believe police is good in some , yes. But most important is respect, winning is just a winning.  Im Glad to see a few players still playing Tanx, we have to give credit to those.
Quoting myself from a previous post:

Blood23 might be as good as police, or better, or not. We could come to a belief if Blood23 did like ten or so tourneys against police (that would take ten or so separate weeks, with it being one tourney a week).

Now, I say today:

Congratulations Blood23, you have 6 wins officialized as final results, and the last tournament win is still unofficialized (and the player police was not in this last tourney, just for the record). So if this tourney also gets officialized, it will be seven first place wins in seven weeks.

Unless police had some issues that kept him from playing as usual, you have proved you are better than the player police -- almost. Three more weeks could make it 10 first place wins in a row, if you can continue your win streak. That would be enough in my eyes to say you are better than police.

Tanx_tourneys
Nice to see you back in our game man, Have a good time Blood, Take care, i believe you can win alot more tournies :)
Whoa another 'legend' is back! lololol. Don't know Blood23 personally, but was in at least one or a few (weekly) tourneys with them there in it also.

Blood23 is third overall best tournament winner with a record of 19 first place/17 second place/4 third place finishes, presently.

(King Tornado is best overall, and police is second best overall, presently.)

Blood23 might be as good as police, or better, or not. We could come to a belief if Blood23 did like ten or so tourneys against police (that would take ten or so separate weeks, with it being one tourney a week).

FTW Undisputed could do the same, but don't know if they are up to it, even though they might be the best Tanx player ever as claimed. I saw in the tournaments results list that in the December 24, 2021 tourney FTW Undisputed beat police for first place, I think, so there's one piece of evidence for that.

Below is the list copy and pasted from 
https://www.flyordie.com/tanx/

(Reloading page again and again will eventually get you this overall best list, if not there already on first visit)

Most tournament wins
overall

1	ĶÏŋğ¤Ŧǿŗήǻđδ™ 101	6	
2	police        83	93	64
3	Blood23       19	17	4
4	TORNADO       18	44	30
5	-°°°Softwind°°°-16	5	3
6	motivate1000  10	33	31
7	dorigoale     10		
8	TerminatorAzteca9	1	1
9	TCA NightWalker8	6	5
10	Ƙįƞǧ ȯƒ Ƙįɴǧs  8	2	1
Everyone knows this low-off odd player is continuedly looking for VIP weekly while he should realise no one wants to play with him anymore.