« Back to All Topics
broken connections?
Posted in 
Backgammon
broken connections?
Posted in 
Backgammon
broken connections?
Until the last couple of weeks, I rarely experienced a broken connection to the server.  Now it's happening nearly every day. Are other people seeing this?  It's supposed to try to reestablish the connection, but it just throws me out ...
Sorry for you , but I’m in the same . This its just bad conection game.
It’s just I bad connection game
I now am experiencing lost connections constantly for weeks.  It is happening several times a game and when it is obvious my opponent cannot win connection is lost and is never restored.  Since I have waited but never receive a message "Your connection could not be restored and your opponent left you have won the game" I am assuming I just played a cheater who stole my win. This keeps happening to me.  Is there any resolution?  This just happened while I was playing peterpeters.  
Hi,

We are terribly sorry for any technical difficulties that might arise while playing our games. We do our best to avoid such situation, however, these can happen occasionally.

You have had 1 disconnection in your last 50 games, for which we regretfully apologize.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FlyOrDie
❤️
To the site operators:  I'm PAYING to play your game. If you don't fix this problem, I'm going to stop and go elsewhere.  Please reply.

This problem continues.  I just experienced a "broken connection" before bearing off my last checker, and therefore LOST the game.  This is making the backgammon game unplayable.  I would like to see a response from one of the moderators or people who manage this site!
I believe a lot of people losing interrupt their server! How often did this happen to me!?Bad sports!