« Back to All Topics
''Report Abuse'' Option Gone, Missing or Subscriber Only Feature?
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Just recently noticed I can no longer see the Report Abuse option. Had a couple of folk claim it's been removed due to people abusing it, can't confirm if that's true, sounds a bit unlikely. 

Is it due to me no longer being subbed, a glitch or was it actually removed afterall? 

Good morning , 

The abuse report on the form as it was implemented is still active.
If you can not find it you can also use the application which is at the bottom of the home page labeled in this way "contact us" and you will be redirected to a page where the access "Fill the Moderator contact" form. " .

Good to you, good room and good games. 
It's only available to subscribers now, it would appear.
It is available and not a subscriber-only feature. You need at least 2 dots to use the function.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
I've had more than two dots on my profile for a very long time and it wasn't showing for me until the day I re-subscribed my nickname.
Basicly means when you dont have 2 dots your allowed to be abused,very bad rule to be honest and i dont think justice is about to loyal status but on fairness.
Basicly means when you dont have 2 dots your allowed to be abused

??? Everyone who becomes a member of FlyOrDie agrees to follow the site's rules as per 
http://www.flyordie.com/legal.html
 which restrict abusing others.
As per 2 dot rule - I believe it does make sense, as that limits its own abuse (otherwise a random could make a new nick and spam the button on everyone just to mess with moderators). 2 dot oldtimer score also isn't hard to achieve for a member with mediocre activity unless he misbehaves which leads to punishments.
Finally, there's always muting, screenshotting and 
https://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
 available for everyone.
Artik
Most of the reports are being ignored tho, just the onces of the moderators friends are being listen to.