Subscribe Page 
Posted in 
General
Subscribe Page 
Posted in 
General
Subscribe Page 
 Hiya, 

I've helped and enticed some players to become subscribed here. You know. However, uh-oh, for months now I have been unable to Copy and paste all the benefits of doing such. For me, the "Subscribe" page is Gone for months now!!

Remember Y'all, the more of us that can pay for this site, the sooner and the better the powers that be can make improvements, wink!

It may behoove you dear volunteering MOD'S and The Operator to put it back as soon as the system allows.

Oh, by the way, a huge SHOUT-OUT to Thor of excellent just, heart-felt service for us all!  Thanks to all our Fair and respectful moderators as well! God bless them! God bless us all! :)*

Love from a grateful subscriber since 2008, 

Contessa

Dear F†W Undisputed and ThUnDeR,

Yes the links do, thank you, gentlemen. However, what I am referring to is the main page where we enter the site. Top middle we have the "Forum | Subscribe | Faq." Clicking the Subscribe link there was not working!

Yay, weird, problem solved! It just worked for me again finally. Hmm, wondering if anyone tweaked it, or it was all my imagination...:-p 

Thanks, lots: )*