« Back to All Topics
WHAT THE F?
Posted in 
General
WHAT THE F?
Posted in 
General
WHAT THE F?
I played a game against ghost_moves, me at 350 points, he at around 150 points.
I won, he lost. Suddenly a pop up appears like "are you ready for next game" ??  There was no decline possibility!!!  I didn't want to, so I closed the popup by pressing the upper right corner button and exited the game. Next I logon AND WHAT DO I SEE?  I LOST THE GAME and on top of that, I LOST THE SECOND GAME WHICH NEVER TOOK PLACE. That 2x loosinf a game!?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS  FLYORDIE!!!  An oppononet who FORCES YOU TO CONTNUE A NEXT MATCH (for ever and ever??) until he/she decides it's enough, and if you quit, you get penalized by loosing all GAMES and the one you quit!!!!!  WTF !!!
was probably a best of 3 or 3 games to play mode
He was playing with the bo3 option, that means you have to play at least 2 games (or 3 of course). 
A subscriber has the option to set best of 3, best of 5 and such and by leaving before all of the rounds have been played you automatically lose the remaining rounds.

It's your own fault for not paying attention when accepting his challenge. You're from 2005 yet don't know about these rules? Next time try not to ''flee'' and finish your game then this won't happen and while you're at it, change your attitude, You can't just start flaming the website for mistakes YOU make. Moderators won't tolerate this kind of disrespect towards the site.

I find it hard to believe that after 16 years on this site and over 11,000 games you have never experienced a "best of..." set of games with someone.

Nevertheless, keep an eye out to see if your opponent has this option set so as you are not shocked next time round.