« Back to All Topics
Unfair players
Posted in 
Curling
Unfair players
Posted in 
Curling
Unfair players
Hi, why is it possible to leave the game, after a 3:0 lead of the opponnent in the first end, if i am on the way to score also 3 or even 4 with my last stone. The opponnent left  before i threw my last stone and had a 3:2 win...
I believe this feature was put into the game incase a player has a big lead and then has connection problems that force them to leave the game. In some cases, it would be unfair to give them a loss if they had pretty much won the game already. This is a good reason to play longer games, so that it's more of a test of stamina. Your opponent won't be able to get an early lead and leave without losing the game. However, if players do blatantly abuse this feature, they should get banned.
Maybe we should give a suggestion to FlyOrDie,give them a suggestion that if a player leave a game he/she should be lose by 8-0 or more 
Am I correct in saying someone is controlling the game from behind - I get knocked off the board many times especially when I'm ahead - just a fun game!!
>Am I correct in saying someone is controlling the game from behind

No, not correct.
I have not yet figured out how to move the stone when it heading to the target.  No one helps u here which keeps me from playing and just using the practicing box.  I think I can get good at this game.  I hate losing.
The only thing you can do while the stone is in motion is to sweep in front it.  This will keep the line straighter, and also make it go further.  You can't make it bend more or slow it down.
Kieran stop cheating in curling !!