Looking for TANX Opponents.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Back again look for some folks to play.

Hit me up in this thread if anyone is around and we can jump in Room 1 and slug it out!
Edited by F†W Waяяiσя
Yo jeff of course man, we are all old now.. lol jk I go on few times a week, nobody is even on.. i even fb on tanx to see if anyone response.. seems no response
Yeah I Know nobody is on, that's my problem. It's why I try to arrange a date/time here so we can get on and play xD I don't use FB for FOD though lol.
Bump

@Anyone looking for an Opponent. Reply to this thread. I'm still looking for opponents!
Well, Tanx may need a few people for weekly practice.
As of today, the only thing a person can do is play single player vs bots.
How do you guys even play this game anymore when the browser not supported? It's why nobody even comes. It's so outdated. Does the PC software works anymore to login?
I play on PC Version but Internet Explorer still works for me also on Windows 10. (Not Edge).
Yes you can use PC version and if you aint have it you can download it on software informer.

just google download Tanx FlyOrDie and you can easily find it.

Be sure you take a subscribe before using pc game because that's sadly still a thing now-days.
I let you know when i can play but im certainly a morning/noon player, not a evening player.

Let me know on Discord or Steam when you are online especially for a 2v2 which im fed up i declined years ago o.O 

UBR is dying and doesnt support me anymore in fod, Its basicly a GTAO clan now.

Im 100% back to FTW.