« Back to All Topics
Thank you 
Posted in 
Tanx
Thank you 
Posted in 
Tanx
Thank you 
I was just going about my day today when I remembered the good ol' days playing this game for hours on end. Man, I'm feeling such nostalgia right now. I would come back from school itching to get on. More than a decade later, I still remember how fun these times were.

Hope all my old friends are doing well. Special shoutout to  Prince, Baller, Corps and Terminator. Some of you guys may remember me as...

roa_soccer 
UKC_Commander (Founded UKC)
ĂŗмŷŠŢŖΘŃĞ (Founded STRONG)
∑xplosion 

Playing as ∑xplosion was when I was at my peak. There was a few month period stretch where I couldn't lose, sometime around 2009. I recall winning tough duels against prominent players like Nitro. But soon the game began to fizzle out and I, like many others, moved on.  

I'm about to graduate medical school soon and start another new journey in life, so I'm just here reminiscing of the past. If we played together before, drop a post. I'll check back again sometime in the future. 

Stay safe and be well. Thank you for the memories. 

❤️
Nearly forgot my other nicknames and clans I started.. Can't forget

HURRICANE_BROS (Founded BROS)
†Sя† SіlvзяWôlf (Founded SR)

And another special shoutout - Jason (aka dark_revolution, MARIO_BROS, UKC_ExigeLotus etc) thank you also for teaching me and riding with me for years bro.