« Back to All Topics
FODBALL
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
FODBALL
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
FODBALL
Why nobody is interested the one with game??? I thought that an honesty and a justice were being counted and there is in this game no it. The entire days are giving points to themselves, even in championships are cheating and nobody was blocked.... Waste of words.... It is unpleasant really..
Shaun
 Hello

And why not relax in the game, and not focus only on points. Do you think it's nice for some subscribers to play against high levels? I haven't seen a high level complain about playing and winning against a novice. They're the most humble novices.

Regards.
Your soaping like a 8 month old baby and where are you now in the game?

Sadly your ambition was to kill the game ;)
hi
this game has been abandoned i had already made part of it

malik
if somebody wants to relax is playing for himself with friends and isn't accessing garden hoes in championships in order to give points to oneself and the hare the highest place... That's not the point in this game. We want it to be fairly and if is accessing a few acquaintances and are giving points to themselves and then are blocking the game it isn't just...
Shaun
I agree with you friend. The game is hampered by new principles but isn't being guarded because everyone is doing what wants... To it these principles where it isn't possible to shoot with player up to the government and with player from under the goal it is possible the entire match to soar and they will give.... These principles aren't holding on to the order....
Shaun