Rating is not displayed for new players
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hi all!

Recently there has been the problem that new players are not shown a rating. If you play against the player, this game is not displayed in your own info and neither is it for the opponent.

Devs are currently investigating the problem and trying to find a solution.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
Update:

The problem should be solved.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team

❤️
The same problem occurred four days ago (according to other players, to whom I spoke) 
I am not recognized, either. I cannot play the Memory game. No points, and played games are not even shown in my opponent's statistics. Why does the fixing of this problem take so long. FOD should be aware that many of us are subscribers and pay for this "service"

Kind regards,
docecos
Sorry for signing with "docecos"  - my nickname is docaroo and I don't know why I signed with docecos's name. Some may think that we are the same person - but we are not. I swear! (The mod's will know that we are NOT the same person)
Again - sorry for my mistake.
❤️
>Sorry for signing with "docecos" - my nickname is docaroo and I don't know why I signed with docecos's name. Some may think that we are the same person - but we are not. I swear! (The mod's will know that we are NOT the same person)

:|
❤️
Thunder, I don't know what you want to imply - your posting is at least superfluous. 
What I wrote is the truth. If you play reversi (with another nick of course) for a long time, and you read the nick "docecos" times and times again, PLUS you yourself have a brand-new nick , such a mistake can happen! 

docaroo and ThUnDeR stop using my nickname. I dont know both of u. Your behavior is childish. STOP IT.
>docaroo and ThUnDeR stop using my nickname. I dont know both of u. Your behavior is childish. STOP IT.

Eh?
❤️