Billard on mobil phone
Posted in 
Billiards
Billard on mobil phone
Posted in 
Billiards
Billard on mobil phone
Hi folks!

I play snooker on my mobile phone, there is the arrow for the power, usually it is always white at the beginning, in that case you can push with feeling and if you tap it twice it becomes somehow red-orange and there is significantly more power in the push . Unfortunately, when the cue is withdrawn, it is now red and orange automatically, so that I can no longer make shots with feeling. Something is wrong there, maybe it's also my smartphone.
Please, people who also play on smartphones, let me know your experiences with power.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks
Hi mate, my name is Mateus, i play on phone man and i dont understand what u tell about... When i push the cue to shot, i choice what power i will do. If i push in the limit cue to shot, so i just click in the orange arrow then it get the maximum power... 
thanks for the answer Mateus.
So I basically only mean that the arrow was always on white when I clicked it for the first time. and he stayed white with the cue pulling back. So white arrow hit softer, red orange hit harder. but now it changes directly from the beginning to red orange ... Well, I just love the exact position, but it is almost impossible because the ball has too much power from the start. So pushing with a white arrow is a clear difference to pushing with a red-orange arrow. but I can't get to that white arrow. I can't explain it better.
M8, i couldnt be a good perception about it. Im going to confirm what you are saying about the white arrow.thx 
Friend,the arrow always is orange, I dont know when did u see it white color xD. Simply when u click at the arrow automatically it get orange. 
I hope i had been a solution for ur doubt