« Back to All Topics
EVERYONE READ THIS
Posted in 
Billiards
EVERYONE READ THIS
Posted in 
Billiards
EVERYONE READ THIS
JUST SO THAT ILL POST BEFORE ANTH I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW AND TO CONGRATULATE ONE OF OUR GREAT MODERATORS 
 FOREVER ENGLAND 
 IN WINNING AGAINST ME IN 9 BALL TODAY HE GAINED 20 POINTS OFF OF THAT WIN. SO WTG FOREVER YOU MORE THEN DESERVE THAT. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT MODERATOR AS WELL. 
                             SINCERLY
                            PeachySweet ;)
Now that's a nice player for you. FlyOrDie, give her a free sub!
anth won?

never i dont believe it,did he cheat cuz he does with me goin on about all them bikini models when we play...
Thank you thank you thank you out of all the games in flyordie the only points i have is in 9ball :P 20 of them YES 20 read em and weep people :p thanks for the kind words peachy.....and as for newkie 72 hour holiday coming your way pal  lmao :P
lol cheers mate am i going n e where nice..
yes there a great place i know of called bannedyplace  its just a few miles from mutetown and demeritavenue weather is great food could be better but the place is packed full of people tho you man not get along with most of them........
oh cool what do i pack?

i get on with all lol,
i even take time out to talk to you 
OKOK enuff hijacking of this post ....as you know its all about ME BEING GREAT so we shall just leave it at that...........i feel so loved ( cryface) (embarrest face)

Forever.England your most loved and cared for flyordie moderator